Exact availability of FastPasses

scottriehm

Original Poster
So, as I currently understand it, I can make FastPasses 60 days out from our trip to WDW in December, but at what time can I actually make the FastPasses? Can I make them at 12:01 AM? Is it 8:01 AM? I know that this may sound completely odd but I want to make absolutely sure that I can get FastPasses for Flight of Passage because I am going with two young kids in my extended family who have never gone and that Flight of Passage was a ride that they were very excited about and I know that FastPasses go quickly with it still being a new ride.

Tony the Tigger

It’s 7AM eastern time, but if you don’t get them at that moment, that doesn’t mean you can’t get them.

I couldn’t get any at 7am, but then did later in the day.

Just keep trying until your trip.

SAV

Since you can reserve your FP+'s for your entire trip when the on-site window opens on 60 days at 7am EST, I would suggest that you make your Animal Kingdom day later in your trip. Say day 5. Then you would actually be making the selection at 65 days out. Which means more chances for you to get it.

I also agree with above that you continually keep checking if you don't get one. I got one for FOP at Noon at 30 days out right as the clock ticked 7am.

nickys

Premium Member
Also, keep an eye out for park hours being extended. A day or two later they will add extra FPs for all rides, and you can try again for those difficult to get FPs.

A subscription to Touring Plans will get you emails of extended hours if you add your trip dates to your dashboard. Otherwise just keep checking the WDW site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom