News 'Everything But Water' to close at Disney Springs

Bocabear

Maybe it's time for the Scotch Boutique from the early SNL days...a whole store dedicated to Scotch Tape... Couldn't be worse than some of the places I have seen at Disney Springs lol

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
According to Disney Springs website is looks like this store is just moving locations.

"An Important Message Everything But Water is temporarily closed and will reopen in a new location at Disney Springs later this year." I assume like most malls the store is moving either to get lower rent, a bigger space, or a busier area of DS.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Maybe it's time for the Scotch Boutique from the early SNL days...a whole store dedicated to Scotch Tape... Couldn't be worse than some of the places I have seen at Disney Springs lol
Just wondering - which specific stores at DS, in your estimation, are worse than a store dedicated to Scotch Tape?

For instance, I thought The Trophy Room was an over-hyped vanity project, and as much as I wanted to get something for Mike, I couldn’t justify paying the ridiculously inflated prices … but it was still better than “The Scotch Boutique”.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Just wondering - which specific stores at DS, in your estimation, are worse than a store dedicated to Scotch Tape?

For instance, I thought The Trophy Room was an over-hyped vanity project, and as much as I wanted to get something for Mike, I couldn’t justify paying the ridiculously inflated prices … but it was still better than “The Scotch Boutique”.
Am I still the only one who initially thought "Everything but Water" was a liquor store?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom