Everest Problems

Gfhweb

Original Poster
I just was looking at the news and suddenly the storyline of Expidition Everest hit me. I don't think that the plot will look good for disney right now. What I am saying is that I don't think that a train seperating from the front car and rolling downa hill backwards will be good with the death and accident that just happened in California. What do you guys think will happen?

:confused: :( :confused:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I think by the time the attraction opens no one will think about the Big Thunder Mountain incident

PhotoDave219

While i'm loathe - LOATHE - to defend Jim HIll, didnt he post this same subject on his website on friday or monday? Just pointing that out....

Anyhow, i'm of the opinion that people arent going to notice/care by that point. Case in point, the space shuttle accidnet earlier this year and the opening of mission space. Besides, BTMRR happened in California, this is being installed in Florida.

Shaman

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
While i'm loathe - LOATHE - to defend Jim HIll, didnt he post this same subject on his website on friday or monday? Just pointing that out....

Anyhow, i'm of the opinion that people arent going to notice/care by that point. Case in point, the space shuttle accidnet earlier this year and the opening of mission space. Besides, BTMRR happened in California, this is being installed in Florida.

I agree....but then again lets see what happens....one has nothing to do with the other though.....one was an accident the other is part of an actual attraction....don't see why that would happen. Lets see what happens.....

:brick:

GoofyMike29

it is kind of weird that the story line and what happened in disneyland happened...but like everyone else said by the time everest opens that incident will hopefully be forgotten about

brentley2

:hurl:
ugh...Jim Hill strikes again...Please. I am so sick of that idiot. Disney could build everything to his specifications, consult him every step of the way, even let him be the lead imagineer and he could still find something to gripe about...

WDWFanatic

I think the biggest problem will be keeping that yeti animated. Do we have the specs on that giant? Its supposed to be the biggest ever. Nothing scares me more than a giant furball standing completely still. I'm wetting myself already.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom