everest fastpass question

thedisneydad

Original Poster
Hi. We are planning on hitting AK after we check in to the hotel. We should arrive at the park around 10. We plan on getting fastpass for Everest right away, as none of us has ridden it yet. How much later should I expect the return time to be? Should we try to get to the park earlier? We will be there at the end of January on a Thursday.

When will you be going? Because if it's within a week or two, you should probably be able to get a fast pass if you get it right at 10...but if you're talking Christmas Eve, you're going to be out of luck

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hi. We are planning on hitting AK after we check in to the hotel. We should arrive at the park around 10. We plan on getting fastpass for Everest right away, as none of us has ridden it yet. How much later should I expect the return time to be? Should we try to get to the park earlier? We will be there at the end of January on a Thursday.

End of January midweek, you should be able to get an FP for later that morning and walk-on through the standby line right away. It shouldn't be too busy. If at all possible, do the standby as well as the FP, both queues are not-to-be-missed! Your odds are a lot better that time of year :D

Goofyque'

Agree about the ques, they are as good as the ride! We grabbed FP then went right on through the line also, had to ride several times before we spent enough time in the "museum". This is imagineering at its BEST!!

BTW-My favorite sovenier is a set of Everest patches. Sewed one on to my winter coat that is for the Himalayan getaways, a lady in PA asked me if I had been there, and I said "You BET!"

sillyspook13

1-2:00 at least

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom