Ever had to file a police report at Uni. IoA?

Daydream Believer

Original Poster
Has anyone had to file a police report on their vacation at Uni or WDW? I was at IoA two years ago and was physically assaulted by a line-cutter at WWOHP. I was really impressed by the behavior of the security staff at IoA and their cooperation with the County Police. Also, the police officer was totally understanding and perceived that the person who had shoved me was a trouble maker. Long story short, the assailant and their entire (loud and verbally abusive) family were removed from the park and I (and my girlfriend) were taken to the front of the very long line... unfortunately, I was so mad that I didn't really enjoy the ride... :(

ImagineerDude

Some of out stuff was stolen at POP two years ago, it was returned by Disney. I don't know if there was a police report however. It was our last day so we couldn't get upgraded!

Daydream Believer

Original Poster
Some of out stuff was stolen at POP two years ago, it was returned by Disney. I don't know if there was a police report however. It was our last day so we couldn't get upgraded!
I was really hoping to get an extra day b/c I wasn't able to see the Hogwarts interior...we were guided thru some stairway :(

Disneyhead'71

WHERE?!?!
Just ask the person directing peole into which queue you need. The Castle Tour/Express queue skips the dungeons, the green house, the long hallway with the house points scoreboard and the Portrait Gallery. But it has a larger cooler Portrait Gallery of it own and brings you into Dumbledore's office.

WED99

Just ask the person directing peole into which queue you need. The Castle Tour/Express queue skips the dungeons, the green house, the long hallway with the house points scoreboard and the Portrait Gallery. But it has a larger cooler Portrait Gallery of it own and brings you into Dumbledore's office.
That is so good! I love Uni for including that! Do you pass the moving staircases?

celluloid

No there is no moving Staricases in that line, but to be fair there is no moving staircases in the regular Standby line either. Just a gap representing where the moving staircases would line up.

As said you get the larger portrait gallery where it is easier to hear and see the characters interact as well as Dumbledore's office and Defense Against the Dark Arts room. It will also take you into the Gryfindor common room but you will go to your right just before the Sorting Hat which is the loading platform area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom