ESPN zone on first Sunday of football season

Disneygal99

Original Poster
Hi everyone!!! Question for you all- we are going to the world in early September-- my husband is a huge steelers fan, and I'm a big bills fan. Would love to catch the games somehow. Is ESPN zone a circus on the first sunday of football season? Would we have to get there really early to get a table? We have two small children that probably wouldn't last very long waiting for a table!!
Thanks so much in advance!!

MattM

Hi everyone!!! Question for you all- we are going to the world in early September-- my husband is a huge steelers fan, and I'm a big bills fan. Would love to catch the games somehow. Is ESPN zone a circus on the first sunday of football season? Would we have to get there really early to get a table? We have two small children that probably wouldn't last very long waiting for a table!!
Thanks so much in advance!!
Ususally, yes. But it is a fun place to watch games since you have people from all over cheering for their teams (I tend to like Saturdays better than Sundays for College Football). Not a bad idea to get there well before the game though. There can be a line and sometimes it takes a while to get a table because people are parked for their game.

I say you tell HIM to wait while you walk the kiddos around the Boardwalk or Beach Club or something like that! :)

Disneygal99

Original Poster
Ususally, yes. But it is a fun place to watch games since you have people from all over cheering for their teams (I tend to like Saturdays better than Sundays for College Football). Not a bad idea to get there well before the game though. There can be a line and sometimes it takes a while to get a table because people are parked for their game.

I say you tell HIM to wait while you walk the kiddos around the Boardwalk or Beach Club or something like that! :)
Thank you!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom