ESPN: Brent Musenburger and Mark May

Brutus Buckeye

Original Poster
If anyone else here like college football. We all know the #1 destination to watch is ESPN. I am an Ohio State fan and constantly cringe at the openly biased remarks of Brent Musenburger (a Michigan blowhard) and Mark May (upset b/c OSU didn't recruit him so he played at Pitt).

So does anyone else think these commentators (or analysts) are biased or is it just me and Buckeyenation?

Uncle Lupe

Brent does not bother me to much. He does give credit when credit is due. I hate to listen to Mark May, but I love to hear him cry about Pitt losses. He gets plenty of chances to cry. :)

I would love to see some SEC teams play up north in November.

Taylor

If anyone else here like college football. We all know the #1 destination to watch is ESPN. I am an Ohio State fan and constantly cringe at the openly biased remarks of Brent Musenburger (a Michigan blowhard) and Mark May (upset b/c OSU didn't recruit him so he played at Pitt).

So does anyone else think these commentators (or analysts) are biased or is it just me and Buckeyenation?
Not as bad as the sec or Texas bias

SosoDude

Its funny, here in the south east, everyone (Sec fans anyway) thinks that Espn is biased towards other conferences like pac-12. Crazy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom