Epic Mickey 2 : COMPLETE item checklist

EpicBane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
There are some helpful sources of information for Epic Mickey 2 on the internet, such as IGN's walkthrough or the Epic Mickey Wiki, however at some point combing through the details to check whether you've missed a pin or collectible becomes tedious and boring. So I present to you, the Epic Mickey 2 COMPLETE item checklist, heavily inspired by this post (https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/epic-mickey-complete-item-checklist.676255/) and is meant to pay homage.

This isn't all my work, however I played Epic Mickey 2 while writing this and I can confirm that everything on the list appears in the game. If I have missed anything, please let me know and I'll fix my guide to adjust for that.

This is not a walkthrough, it's simply meant to help you check whether you've collected everything in an area before moving on. Many other guides aren't well suited for this, so I thought I'd take a stab at it.

This list will have quite a few categories. I should note that this is for people who have already completed the game at least once and want to start another 100% playthrough, thus I will not be explaining most of the item types.

Some common types are pins, costumes and challenges. For challenges, I will insert a good point to start or finish them within the guide so that you can complete all of those as well. As for Film Reels, I will provide a link to a youtube video and I will say which path you should take (Mickey's or Oswald's). If there are any non-essential quest objects, I'll also say where to find those.

Finally, Quests will take precedence over Challenges as they are more relevant. I’ll also be assuming that you redeemed each boss for brevity.

This guide is mainly for the Wii, however it could likely be used on other platforms. Many of the tricks in this guide are extremely hard on PC, however, as you can’t control Oswald manually.

THE SORCERER’S APPRENTICE COSTUME IS NOT ON THE WII VERSION, HOWEVER IT WILL STILL BE LISTED.

Without further ado, the Epic Mickey 2 COMPLETE item checklist:

Yen Sid’s Lab

DECISION POINT
* Thin or Paint the wall in front of you. Thinning the wall garners some E-Tickets, while Painting it gives you a pin. It’s an obvious choice.

CHALLENGE
* Paint every Star and Comet. (When You Wish Upon a Star 1/46)

* Collect your first pin (Apprentice Pin Collector 2/47)

COSTUME
* On the table. (Sorcerer’s Apprentice 1/3)

PIN
* Paint the wall. (Mousterpiece 1/176)

Dark Beauty Castle

CHALLENGE
* Exit Yen Sid’s Lab and enter Dark Beauty Castle (Lab Tested 3/46)

* Complete DBC with Mickey and Oswald in Co-Op play (Oswalds New Groove (4/46)

DECISION POINT
* In the Turnstile Room, you can either fix or destroy the machine. I recommend that you fix it first, then thin the pipe afterwards so you can get both pins more easily.

COSTUME
* In a chest on top of a platform. Have Oswald toss you into the air. (Steamboat Willie 1/3)

* In a blue chest in the turnstile room. Have Oswald shock the chest to open it. (Track Runner 1/3)

PIN
* On the balcony when you first enter the courtyard. (Charge It! 2/176)

* Destroy the machine in the turnstile room (Beauty only Thin deep 3/176)

Mean Street South

PIN
* Fix the Haberdasher’s Shop. (Hat Pin (4/176)

* Thin out the rotating hat above the Haberdasher’s Shop and use Oswald’s electricity to open the chest (Threadbare 5/176)

* Next to the Underground entrance, there is a waterfall. Close to the bottom, there is a hole in the wall. Jump into that and paint the floor in front of you, then travel through the waterfall. (Student of Gremlin Architecture 6/176)

QUESTS
* Talk to the Train Conductor and he’ll ask you to fix Wasteland’s Train Stations. DO NOT FIX ANY OF THE TRAIN STATIONS. It’ll stop you from completing the Off Track challenge. Instead, ignore all of them, then after the Epilogue, go back to all of them. The quest will be marked as complete so you’ll finish both Perfectionist and Off Track! (The Wasteland Limited)

* Talk to the Male Cow (Seth) standing in front of the bridge, he’ll ask you to take photos of Hidden Heroes (Finding the Hidden Heroes)

* At the start of the Museum, talk to Laralee and you’ll receive this quest (One Toon’s Trash)

* Go to the very end of the Museum and you’ll see the Spirit of Wasteland. Talk to him and you’ll receive his quest. (The Spirit of Wasteland)

OTHER
* There are 3 Golden Fabrics in the area which will help you unlock various costumes. One is behind the Paint Tower (The tower above the Fire Station), another is within a thinnable wall to the left of the Emporium and a third is above the Detective Agency (Use the stack of suitcases to get up to it).

The Underground

GREMLIN
* On the left side when you cross the river. (1/11)

QUEST
* The Gremlin will give you this quest after you free him. (Operation Gremlin Drop)

OTHER
* There’s a Golden Fabric on the Mean Street South side of the Underground. Thin the two pipes on the right side to open a door.

Mean Street North

PIN
* Thin out the fence on the right side of the Camera Shop. Then, look down. You’ll see a ledge with a door, drop down to it and get Oswald to shock the door so it opens. Solve the Generator puzzle inside and claim the pin! (Another way you can do this is by giving Jamface some scrap metal in Episode 2, he’ll activate a lift which will bring you down.) (Urban Renewal 9/176)

EXTRA CONTENT
* On the right side of the Arcade.

* In the door after you open up the Windmill.

QUESTS
* Talk to Adele inside the Camera Shop (The Encyclopaedia Wastelandica)

* Talk to Fifer Pig inside of the Cinema (Creative Threedom)

* Talk to Gremlin Flynn inside of the Arcade (The Other Side of the Screen)

OTHER

* Before you fix the A/C, buy some Melted Ice Cream from the shop. After you fix it, buy some normal Ice Cream from the shop. Sell them both for 1600 tickets at the Museum and progress the One Toon’s Trash quest!

* Another thing you can sell is a pipe. Find it inside the turnstile room, in the blue chest. Instead of giving it to Jamface, sell it to the museum for 500 tickets!

* There’s a Golden Fabric on the left side of the Camera Shop.

* This should go without saying, but remember to buy Pins from the Pin Shop!

The DEC

EXTRA CONTENT
* At the end of the level, thin out the Red Gremlins book. Travel down and left until you see the extra content. Thin out the book on top of it and drop down to get it.

Ostown

DECISION POINT
* You have to choose which method to use to fix Oswald’s thinner problem, either Prescott’s supercharger or Goofy’s pump. I recommend you use Goofy’s method, as Prescott’s method will permanently close Clarabelle’s and Ortensia’s house. You can also get Prescott’s pin from the Black Bag at the Pin Trader.

CHALLENGE
* Exit The DEC and enter Ostown (Walking the Mean Streets 5/46)

* Help Goofy install the pumps to drain the Thinner (Go With the Flow 6/46)

* Reprogram the Hopper next to the DEC entrance using Oswald (Get With the Program 7/46)

PINS

* Fix the pumps using Goofy’s method, then talk to Goofy (Pump it Up! 10/176)

* Inside Ortensia’s House. (My Other House is a Castle 12/176)

QUESTS
* Talk to Moody inside of his house and initiate his quest. I recommend you choose Rigger Greene’s side of the quest as it unlocks 3 pins, as opposed to Moody’s 2 pins.(Thanks for the Memories)

OTHER
* Take a picture of the Hopper to progress the Rogues Gallery challenge.

* There’s some Golden Fabric on top of Moody’s house. Thin the houses around it until you see it!

The DEC 2

EXTRA CONTENT

* At the end of the level, thin the pink cassette tape on the floor. Drop down fully and head right, there you’ll find the concept art.

Rainbow Falls

DECISION POINT

* You have to choose whether to sabotage Rainbow Falls or to fix it. I highly recommend that you fix it, as you can enter Devil Falls through Angel Falls but not vice versa. The way you do this is by gliding into Devil Falls from the entrance using Oswald. Then, you can travel into the DEC and get the pin. After this, head into the next DEC and then use the projector from Disney Gulch to re-enter Angel Falls if you need to.

CHALLENGE
* Fix the Rainbow Falls Substation (Projector Corrector (8/46)

EXTRA CONTENT
* Before using the Indelible Inkwell, head left. Keep going until you see an extra content. Use Oswald’s boomerang to collect it!

GREMLIN
* Before using the Indelible Inkwell, drop to the bottom left and thin out some wall to reveal a Gremlin. (2/11)

OTHER
* In the substation after you’ve used the indelible inkwell, you’ll see the photo spot next to the electricity station.

* Take a photo of the Sweeper to progress Rogues Gallery.

PROJECTOR - Building a Building V1

The Film Reel is located on Oswald’s Side!

or

DEC 3

EXTRA CONTENT
* From the left of the balloon lift, jump onto the twig and keep going left.

Rainbow Caverns - Devil Side

PIN
* Use the Indelible Ink to get to the middle of the maze, where you’ll find a chest. (A-Maze-Ing Pin 13/176)

OTHER
* Take a photo of the Blocker to progress Rogues Gallery.

or

Rainbow Caverns - Angel Side

CHALLENGE
* Enter through the Angel Falls Projector, exit through the DEC (Fall From Grace 9/46)

PIN
* From the rocks behind the Invisible Inkwell, paint in some more rocks to your left. Gradually paint in more rocks until you see two thinnable walls, behind one of them is the pin. (Angels Dancing 14/176)

OTHER
* Photo Spot behind the Invisible Inkwell, next to a Sweeper.

* Real World Object to the left of the photo spot, if facing it.

* I recommend that you take the DEC 4 instead of the projector, as you can come back to get the Film Reel at any time.

The DEC 4

EXTRA CONTENT
* At the top of the balloon lift, on the Oswald-lift in front of the moon.

or

PROJECTOR - A Night On Bald Mountain V1

The Film Reel is located on Oswald’s side.

Disney Gulch

CHALLENGE
* Exit Rainbow Caverns and enter Disney Gulch (Your Conscience Be Your Guide 10/46)

COSTUME
* At the top of the lift, paint in a chest (Sorcerer’s Apprentice 2/3)

GREMLIN
* Near the DEC entrance, there is a rock being pushed by a geyser. Climb it, thin some boards and the Gremlin will be inside an alcove! If you can’t reach the Gremlin, make sure to paint in the various skulls that are located around the gulch, then try again. (3/11)

PIN
* Released after you put in all three battery spheres (When Elephants Fly 15/176)

EXTRA CONTENT
* After thinning the windmill and getting the battery sphere, climb up the windmill and at the top there’ll be the concept art!

OTHER
* Photo Spot, in front of the DEC entrance. Take a photo of the Saloon.

* Photo Spot, in front of the Projector. Turn on the elevator using Oswald if you entered through the DEC.

* Real World Object, paint a platform on top of the train and then use Oswald to boost Mickey up to the pig’s ear.

* Take a photo of the Spatter and the Dropwing to progress Rogues Gallery.

Gulch Bridge

DECISION POINT
* You have to decide between two projectors. One of them is at the end of the Junk Bridge, another is a secret projector that’s activated by Oswald (The panel to activate is behind a thinnable wall, next to the Extra Content described below.) I recommend you come back to get the secret projector after defeating the Blotworx Dragon.

OTHER
* Take a photo of the Rocker to progress Rogues Gallery.

COSTUMES
* To the right of the further projector. (Track Runner 2/3)

* From the top of the spring (to the right of the further projector) jump left to a ledge, there you’ll find a red chest. Open it to receive the costume! (Construction 1/3)

EXTRA CONTENT
* When you exit the train, look to the right. There’ll be some wires. Thin them out and look down to see some platforms. Paint them in and at the end of the trail is the Concept Art!

PROJECTOR - The Old Mill V1

The Film Reel is located on Mickey’s side!

OR

PROJECTOR - The Old Mill V2

Blotworx Dragon

DECISION POINT
* Like every boss, you can choose to redeem or defeat the dragon which will affect whether you get a Paint or Thinner upgrade. However, it won’t affect your pins as you can buy the other pin later. I’ll assume that you redeemed the bosses in this guide, although it largely doesn’t matter.

CHALLENGE
* Exit Gulch Bridge, enter the Mad Doctors Lab! (Trailblazer 11/46)

* Defeat the Blotworx Dragon by thinning or redeeming it! (Dragon Defeat 6/46)

PIN
* Redeem the Blotworx Dragon (Friendly Dragon 16/176)

OTHER
* There is a Real World Object on a ledge to the far left, when you reach the final stage of the boss.

Mean Street South (2nd Visit)

QUEST
* Talk to Laralee in the Museum or Copernicus in the Observatory above the Museum. Make sure to stick to one side of the quest, don’t give some objects to Laralee and some to Copernicus as that glitches the quest. (Watch the Skies!)

* Talk to Horace and Tedworth in the Detective Agency (Horace’s Assistant Assistance)

PIN
* Fix the Paint Tower (The tower above the Fire Station) by giving the Blue Gremlin in front of it some Scrap Metal, then use the newly opened doorway to head into the Underground. Solve the Generator Puzzle to obtain this pin! (Foreman 17/176)

OTHER
* I recommend that you go to Ostown as there are various collectibles that have been unlocked

* Also give the Blue Gremlin some Scrap Metal to fix the Robot Head. It’ll unlock some branching paths to reach some collectibles.

Mean Street North (2nd Visit)

QUEST
* Talk to Paulie in the Ice Cream Shop and optionally talk to Ortensia in Ostown (The Bunny Wranglers)

OTHER
* I’ll assume you went to Ostown and thus I’ll include the Film Reel for Band Concert V1

PROJECTOR - The Band Concert V1

The Film Reel is located on Oswald’s side!

Ostown (2nd Visit)

QUEST
* Talk to Goofy (Goofy’s Fountain Mishap)

PIN
* Repair the Oswald Statue using Oswald’s head (Good Head on his Shoulders 18/176)

OTHER
* Don’t talk to the Gremlin to create the Mickey statue until you’ve finished the Hidden Heroes quest with Oswald’s photos. If you do this, you might miss out on the Heads Up! challenge.

* In the deepest part of Ostown, you’ll find a chest that you have to paint in. Inside that chest is a Stradivarius Violin. Sell it to the Museum to progress One Toon’s Trash.

* After you’ve fixed the fountain, head inside Mickey’s house to find Practical Pig!

* After you’ve sorted everything out, return to Mean Street North to progress the story.

PROJECTOR - The Skeleton Dance V1

Bog Easy (Area 1)

GREMLIN
* On the roof of one of the Bog Easy houses. (4/11)

OTHER
* Take a photo of the Spinner for Rogue’s Gallery

* Look opposite from the houses and you’ll see a tree with some toon that can be thinned. If you thin it, it’ll reveal a Knothole Surprise which progresses a challenge.

Bog Easy (Area 2)

OTHER
* There’s some Golden Fabric to the left side of the Outhouse (When you first enter Bog Easy (Area 2))

* To the right of the Jug Band, you’ll see another tree with some toon that can be thinned. Once again, it’ll reveal a Knothole Surprise.

Bog Easy (Area 3)

COSTUME
* Thin out the top of the giant rotating boat to find an entrance. Go through it and you’ll find the Steamboat Willie Shoes! (Steamboat Willie 2/3)

* Climb up to the top of the left group of houses. Then, using Oswald, glide over to the right group. Finally, use your electricity to open the chest that contains the costume piece. If this doesn’t work, then wait until you fix Metairie/Bertrand’s house and then use that to climb up. (Knight 1/3)

PROJECTOR - The Skeleton Dance V2

The Film Reel is located on Oswald’s Side!

Blot Alley

DECISION POINT
* You can either decide to Thin or Paint the Blotlings throughout Blot Alley. I reccomend you redeem them, as it affects a quest later on and it affects whether you get a pin.

* Another decision that you can make is abandoning or helping Petetronic. I’d help him to get the Blot Alley Superstar challenge. You also have to make sure the Blotworx aren’t destroyed, so befriend the Blocker first and then befriend the others. If any of them get destroyed, reload the game to try again.

CHALLENGE
* Opened the way to Blot Alley. (Things are Worxing Out 13/46)

* Reach Club 13, by any means! (Running the Gauntlet 14/46)

* Befriend all the Spatters, help Petetronic and befriend all of the Blotworx. (Blot Alley Superstar 15/46)

PIN
* Cross Blot Alley without alerting any enemies or by befriending every Blotling.(Spatter Whisperer 19/176)

GREMLIN
* At the start of the level, go back to the Projector and look left. Thin out a wall. You’ll find the trapped Gremlin. (5/11)

EXTRA CONTENT
* In the final section of Blot Alley, you’ll see the Extra Content behind some bars. Use Oswald’s Boomarmerang to get it.

COSTUME
* At the second bell, before you go through the door, make sure to find this costume. First, jump onto a planter that’s to the right side of the Invisible Inkwell. Secondly, use Oswald to glide over to a ledge. Finally, use Oswald again to glide over to another ledge. There you’ll see an electrified chest that you have to open, next to a photo spot. (Gremlin 1/3)

* When you first meet the Spladooshes, you’ll see a ledge to the right side. Jump onto it, then look to the left side. The costume piece will be inside that chest! (Touchdown 1/3)

OTHER
* Next to the Gremlin costume, you’ll find a Photo Spot.

* After using the contraption to open the door, you’ll see a Photo Spot upon a ledge.

* Make sure to take a photo of the Slobber for Rogue’s Gallery!

* Upon reaching Club 13, look upwards to the left. You’ll see a Photo Spot next to a Teddy Bear piece inside of a crevasse.

* Upon reaching Club 13, look upwards to the right. You’ll see a Real World Object glowing inside of a crevasse.

PROJECTOR - Music Land V1

The Dioramas - Clocktower

GREMLIN
* Look for a small orange spot on the right hand wall. Thin it to reveal a Trapped Gremlin! (6/11)

OTHER
* From the Clocktower’s face, keep heading left. Jump across some ledges and you’ll find the Photo Spot.

The Dioramas - Mad Doctor

OTHER
* Take a photo of the Shocker to progress Rogue’s Gallery

* Scale some platforms to the left of the Mad Doctor’s Snowglobe to find a Photo Spot

The Dioramas - Shadow Blot / Storm Blot

EXTRA CONTENT
* On top of the Blot’s head is a Concept Art. To collect it, get to a high place and then use Oswald to glide over.

OTHER
* Use the Cloud Ferris Wheel to go upwards, then follow a path of platforms to find a Photo Spot.

PROJECTOR - Music Land V2

Fort Wasteland

DECISION POINT
* You’ll have to decide whether to take the DEC 5 or the Building a Building projector. I recommend you paint in all of the blotlings to take the projector, then use the route suggested in this guide to get the Extra Content inside the DEC. https://www.trueachievements.com/a171324/tunnel-mouse-achievement

CHALLENGE
* Dealt with all 3 dioramas. (Tryptic 16/46)

PIN
* In the Ox Head area, change the Guardian Pool into a paint-state. Then, go through a waterfall on the bottom level to get the chest. (Cascade Peak 20/176)

COSTUME
* From the right corner of the Ox Head area, you’ll see a bottle that has a paintable chest on top of it. (Touchdown 2/3)

GREMLIN
* From the top of the Ox Head, look left. You’ll see a ledge with a Gremlin ontop. Use Oswald to glide over or paint in some platforms that you can use to parkour across.

EXTRA CONTENT
* Use the Clock Hands you’ve picked up to repair the Cuckoo Clock in the first area. Inside you’ll find the Extra Content.

OTHER
* A Photo Spot at the start of the level.. you can’t miss it!

* On top of the Ox Head, there’s another Photo Spot.

* After freeing the Gremlin, he’ll tell you about a ledge (From the right of where the Gremlin was). On top of that ledge is a Real World Object!

* In the final section of Fort Wasteland, you can thin out a large wall to the right of the projector. Inside you can find one of the Three Little Pigs!

* Make sure to take a photo of the Slobber for Rogue’s Gallery!

PROJECTOR - Building a Building V2

OR

DEC 5

EXTRA CONTENT
* From the Fort Wasteland entrance of the level, keep going left. You’ll see the Extra Content.

(Ugh.) The Floatyard

DECISION POINT
* You have to decide whether to blow up the wall to access the Old Mill projector, or to sneak upwards to access the Band Concert projector. I recommend you sneak upwards and use that projector, then come back and blow the wall up. YOU CAN NOT BLOW THE WALL UP AND THEN SNEAK UPWARDS, THE ROUTE BECOMES BLOCKED.

CHALLENGE
* Enter the Floatyard, exit Fort Wasteland! (Fortified 17/46)

COSTUME
* After you power up the floats you’ll see an electrified chest inside of the pirate ship. Use Oswald to open it, and you’ll obtain the costume piece! (Gremlin 2/3)

GREMLIN
* When you power up the floats and follow the trail upwards you’ll find yourself on a bridge above a canyon. To the left, there’ll be a large drum. Paint in some platforms next to this drum and follow the trail. Eventually, you’ll find a Trapped Gremlin!

PIN
* In the area where you have to power up the floats, you’ll see a pair of bright blue swinging legs. Thin them out to reveal a ledge. You’ll need to use a vantage point to glide over as Oswald. (Magic Light Parade 21/176)

* After powering up the float lifts in the Alice in Wonderland area, sneak up to the top using invisible ink. The chest will be behind a door that is guarded by an All Seeing Eye.
(Don’t Just Do Something, Stand There! 22/176)

* After successfully blowing up the wall, you’ll see this pin in the newly created entryway.
(Light Up the Sky 23/176)

OTHER
* Take a photo of the Basher to progress Rogue’s Gallery!

* Take a photo of the Tanker to progress Rogue’s Gallery!

* In the section where you have to power up the floats, there’ll be an obvious Photo Spot to the right of the Beetleworx Generator!

* After you power up the floats, you’ll find yourself on a bridge above a canyon. Use Oswald to toss Mickey upwards onto a ledge from this bridge, and you’ll find a Real World Object!

* Next to the Gremlin, there’ll be a Photo Spot!

PROJECTOR - The Old Mill V3

OR

PROJECTOR - The Band Concert V2

Prescott’s Mech

DECISION POINT
* You know the drill, redeem or defeat Prescott’s Mech. Although you can’t redeem him if you took the Old Mill projector.

CHALLENGE
* Chased Prescott through the Floatyard (Full Court Prescott 18/46)

PIN
* Redeem Prescott’s Mech (Second Chance 24/176)

Mean Street South (3rd Visit)

CHALLENGE
* Defeated Prescott’s Mech (The Bigger They Are… 19/46)

PIN
* Talk to the Blue Gremlin in front of the Trash Compactor. He’ll ask you to give him some Scrap Metal to fix it. Accept his offer, then head into the Underground. The Pin will be accessible after you fill the pump. (Fixer Upper 25/176)

Bog Easy (2nd Visit)

QUEST
* In Area 1, you’ll see Bertrand arguing with Mertairie. Talk to them to recieve the quest. I recommend you give the Deed to Mertairie as it unlocks a Challenge.(A Friend in Deed)

* In Area 2 you’ll see a ghost in front of the Jug Band. Talk to him to initiate the quest. (Out of Toon)

* In Area 3, talk to Animatronic Donald to initiate the quest! There are 2 major choices with this quest. Firstly, don’t give the Gremlin some scrap metal to fix his forge, do it yourself. He’ll give you a pin if you do it manually. Secondly, choose Gilbert’s path of the quest as he gives you a pin and he unlocks 3 new concept arts for sale in his shop.(Donald’s Date)

CHALLENGE
* Activate all of the Knothole Surprises throughout Bog Easy. https://www.ign.com/wikis/epic-mickey-2/Not-So-Sleepy-Hollow (Not So Sleepy Hollow 20/46)

PIN
* Fix the Jug Band after receiving the quest. (Silly Symphony 26/176)

* Paint in all of the Toon around Bog Easy. (Perfect Harmony 27/176)

* Fix Gremlin Spark’s Forge after receiving Animatronic Donald’s quest. (Jumpstart 29/176)

* Talk to Gilbert after sabotaging Donald’s Tugboat. (Gotcha! 30/176)

EXTRA CONTENT
* Give the Deed to Mertairie.

* Make sure to buy the new Extra Content from Gilbert’s shop!

OTHER
* I recommend you sell Spark’s Real Gear to the Museum to progress One Toon’s Trash. Make sure to not sell it to Gilbert.

Blot Alley (2nd Visit)

QUEST
* Talk to Ian to initiate the quest or optionally talk to Clarabelle in Ostown. (Clothes Make the Spatter)

OTHER
* You could head back to Ventureland now, or you could progress some side quests and challenges by yourself. I’d recommend you wait until the Post-Game, however. I’ll assume that you went to Ventureland after going to Blot Alley.

PROJECTOR - Mickey’s Service Station V1

Ventureland

DECISION POINT
* You have to choose between 3 options to get to the construction site. Smee’s suggestion, Daisy’s suggestion and a third secret way. I highly recommend you choose the third way as it unlocks a challenge and it allows you to sell Hook’s clothes and rapier without having to buy them back later.
Here’s a tutorial on how to do the Third Way -

PIN
* From the top of the lift, have Oswald boost you up to a ledge where you’ll see the pin! (They Have Their Trunks On 31/176)

* Give Beluga Billy the map of Tortooga, them he’ll give you this pin in return. (Careful Planning 33/176)

* After giving Beluga Billy the map, go inside of the secret entrance to the Pirate’s Quarters and you’ll see a chest that has the pin inside of it. (Booty to the Head 34/176)

QUEST
* Talk to Beluga Billy or Damien Salt to initiate the quest. I recommend you take Beluga Billy’s path as it unlocks two pins, whereas Damien only unlocks one pin. (A Captain’s Life For Me)

Construction Site

QUEST
* Talk to Pete Pan and he’ll naturally initiate the quest. (Much Ado About Blotlings)

EXTRA CONTENT
* From the start of the level, use Oswald to glide left. You can see the Extra Content on a ledge.

* From the location of the first Extra Content, drop down and you’ll be prompted to enter a treehouse. Inside is the Extra Content.

* Inside one of the Spatter homes, to the right of Pete Pan

COSTUME
* From the inside of the treehouse, keep going right. You’ll be prompted to enter another area. Inside that area you’ll see an electrified chest which has the costume piece! (Mad Doctor 1/3)

PIN
* Thin out the platform underneath the left-most Spatter Home, it will reveal a secret alcove with the pin inside! (Blotling Booty

GREMLIN
* To the left of Pete Pan, inside of the tunnel.

CHALLENGE
* Reach the projector at the end of the construction site! (Hard Hat Area 21/46)

PROJECTOR - Mickey’s Service Station V2

Autotopia

GREMLIN
* In the first area, look for an orange car. Above that car is a grove of thinnable trees. Thin the tops of them, then you’ll see the Gremlin in the newly discovered alcove.

COSTUME
* After freeing the Gremlin, he’ll reveal this costume. It’s to the right of the orange car. (Firefighter 1/3)

CHALLENGE
* Destroy all three siphons and the challenge will be completed. (Siphon… Siphoff 22/46)

OTHER
* There’s a thinnable ledge to the left of the starting projector that you can get to by using Oswald to toss you up. On that ledge is a Photo Spot.

* The last Photo Spot is located in the third area, in a high alcove near one of the pressure plates.

* In the second area, you’ll find a Real World Object in an alcove to the right of the Guardian Siphon.

* After you destroy the last siphon, head into the newly created cave. Then move backwards and you’ll see the Pearl of Wisdom inside of a chest. I recommend you sell it to progress One Toon’s Trash.

PROJECTOR - World Of Evil

The Mad Doctor’s Attic

DECISION POINT
* You have to choose whether you want to destroy the Beetleworx generator or if you want to reprogram them. If you reprogram them, Jamface is saved and you can finish the quest and the challenge. If you destroy them, you only get a pin. It should be an obvious choice.

CHALLENGE
* Free every Gremlin. By this point, you should’ve completed this challenge. (Who Left These Lying Around?)

PIN
* Talk to Jamface after freeing him. (Ohana 35/176)

GREMLIN
* Gremlin Jamface counts for Operation Gremlin Drop, so make sure to reprogram the replicators instead of thinning them!

OTHER
* Make sure to come back after defeating The Mad Doctor to access the new projector!

PROJECTOR - A Night On Bald Mountain V2

The Mad Doctor’s Ride

DECISION POINT
* Thin the masks or Paint the masks to receive separate pins, although you can always buy the opposite pin later!

PIN
* Redeem the Mad Doctor! (Trust The Mad Doctor 36/176)

CHALLENGE
* Defeat The Mad Doctor! (You Must Be This Tall To Ride)

OTHER
* After the first stage of the boss, you’ll have to scale upwards on some pistons. While doing this look to the left, you’ll see a Real World Object on a platform.

EPILOGUE

Mean Street North (3rd Visit)

PIN
* Buy the Down With The Mad Doctor pin and then head to the arcade to finish The Other Side of The Screen! (Game Grid 37/176)

* Talk to Adelle after getting every single Photo Spot in the game. (Research Assistant 38/176)

Mean Street South (3rd Visit)

PIN
* Talk to Laralee at the Museum after finishing Watch The Skies! (Consummate Collector 39/176)

OTHER
* The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Shoes are now available from The Mad Hatter.

* Talk to the various Train Conductors throughout Wasteland to fully complete the Off Track challenge. The Wasteland Limited should automatically complete aswell.

Ostown (3rd Visit)

CHALLENGE
* Talk to the Gremlin inside of the Gag Factory after repairing the Ostown statue. He’ll ask you to give him some Scrap Metal so he can create a Mickey Statue. Accept his offer and the challenge will be completed! Make sure you’ve finished Hidden Heroes and gotten the Heads Up! challenge before you do, though. (Heroes of Wasteland 12/46)

Ventureland (2nd Visit)

PIN
* Talk to the Gremlin in front of the Crows Nest. He’ll offer to repair it for some Scrap Metal. Accept his offer, then reload the area. After that, get Oswald to shock the antennas. The Pin will then reveal itself! (Nest Egg 40/176)

Autotopia (2nd Visit)

QUEST
* Talk to Gilda to initiate the quest. (Rebuilding Autotopia)

OTHER
* I highly recommend you temporarily sell the 4 tires you find throughout Autotopia to the Museum. By then, you should’ve finished One Toon’s Trash and you can buy everything back!

CONCLUSION
* That should’ve been everything to help you 100% Epic Mickey 2. After this, simply run down the list of challenges and quests remaining to finally complete everything. Make sure to tell me if you find any mistakes or improvements for my guide and most of all, thank you for reading!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom