News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

mattpeto

The one puzzle I haven’t figured out is if the new show is for the Epcot 40th (well 41st), 100th or permanent?

I’m guessing it’s the permanent one based on what we are hearing so far…

JohnD

The one puzzle I haven’t figured out is if the new show is for the Epcot 40th (well 41st), 100th or permanent?

I've read 100th anniversary of Disney. If it were for the 40th, you'd think something would be in place by this October 1.

jrhwdw

What's very odd is not peep on if we're getting a 40th Tag on October 1st. That would be a Big Miss if nothing came after Harm on the 40th!.........

JohnD

What's very odd is not peep on if we're getting a 40th Tag on October 1st. That would be a Big Miss if nothing came after Harm on the 40th!.........
Sure we will. Next March. Took them about that long or more to add a 50th anniversary tag to Enchantment in MK.

mikejs78

Premium Member
So whats going to happen with the Harmonious barges? They're going to sell them on ebay?

On March 31, they will retrofit the perimeter launchers used for Someday to target the barges, and retrofit the fireworks with enough explosives to destroy them. There will be a special showing of Harmonious at 11 PM where they will carry this out, and it will be an upcharge event for the low low price of $399/person. I suspect they will sell out.

Vinnie Mac

I guess it depends on how popular it is. It could be a timeless classic or end up dead in the water after 10 months.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom