Epcot. Rope drop strategies

Rane

A few rides are new since my last visit including Remy and Frozen. I was trying to decide how best to rope drop since both of these are a little farther from the front entrance. However, the international gateway entrance is right beside Remy. We are staying at All Star Music which isn't on the skyliner obviously. Is there a path that goes from the bus area back to international gateway or do you pretty much have to come from either the skyliner or Epcot resorts to use that entrance? I was just trying to figure out if there is a way to get in through that entrance to be closer to Remy. How do you rope drop Epcot? And what do you shoot for second since those two are on opposite sides of world showcase?

BTW, we are there for a longer trip so we do not plan to LL any rides.

k8einwdw

Is there a path that goes from the bus area back to international gateway or do you pretty much have to come from either the skyliner or Epcot resorts to use that entrance?
Unfortunately no, you can only get to that entrance from the Skyliner or one of the resorts over there. At rope drop from the front entrance, the crowd is split in two places - one group going toward Test Track/Mission Space/Frozen, and one group going toward The Land/Seas/Imagination/Remy. The International Gateway guests come in right by France, so they have the advantage there. I would still try to rope drop, since you’re not planning to use LL. If you have multiple days planned in Epcot, I’d do Remy one day followed by Soarin. Honestly not sure what I’d hit next after Frozen, since Test Track is down for refurb. I guess either Mission Space or Three Caballeros.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom