Epcot resort availability Labor Day?

DisDadWoz

Original Poster
What do you think the chances of getting a studio for Labor Day weekend are at this point? Neither are our home resort so we have to wait until 2/1/18 to try and book. Doesn't matter the view as we just want the room. Any chance of success at this point?

correcaminos

Just keep watching availability. you didn't mention what room type or where you want to stay or for how many nights. It starts ramping up in the fall for DVC busy times, but I'd say generally speaking you have a good chance of getting something at 7 months. As of right now I see a lot of availability at all the resorts and while it will dwindle as time goes on, you're only a month out so I expect it to be relatively very open.

Last edited:

eliza61nyc

I do own at bcv but I've never had an issue getting the Boardwalk for August. 1 caveat though, I always go 1 bedroom. studios go faster.

DisDadWoz

Original Poster
We'll want a studio (As many people do) because its such a short trip with little luggage. Hoping something at BWV or BCV will be available.
We'll have to wait and see;)

correcaminos

We'll want a studio (As many people do) because its such a short trip with little luggage. Hoping something at BWV or BCV will be available.
We'll have to wait and see;)
That's helpful. Don't count on standard studio at BWV (that's what I meant by type views). BWV would likely be easier than BCV. Looking at the availability now I would go for that. But check obiously the morning of and be right on at 7:58 to log in and 7:59 on the search page with all the info of where you want to be. Then at 8am submit and cross fingers :)

correcaminos

Success!! Was able to book pool view studio at BWV for our stay. Still waitlisted BCV in the event it opens up but very happy to get at least an Epcot resort.
Yay! Both studios are similar so while I like Beach Club as a resort a hint more than BWV, both are great! So if you get your waitlist tthat would be a bonus to me, but otherwise you have a great location!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom