Epcot In January

Iris

Original Poster
I have a trip planned for mid-January. Do you think the construction walls in Epcot will be down by then?

JIMINYCR

When they put up those walls it’s anyone’s guess when they will come down. Dis is notirious for estimating when projects will finish and they extend their time frame. As long as work goes as planned …. Maybe. There’s always reasons for work to get backed up and not completed on time. Those walls have become a normal part of the scenery.

JoeCamel

I have a trip planned for mid-January. Do you think the construction walls in Epcot will be down by then?

When they put up those walls it’s anyone’s guess when they will come down. Dis is notirious for estimating when projects will finish and they extend their time frame. As long as work goes as planned …. Maybe. There’s always reasons for work to get backed up and not completed on time. Those walls have become a normal part of the scenery.

While they said the plaza area is set to open in Dec..I'm sure there will be ones there that won't hurt you experience there..
They build the nicest walls

JIMINYCR

They build the nicest walls
When they add Walt's quotes, character animation and some other assortment of designs, it does dress them up. And theres always that " Please pardon our appearance signs which tells the guest they are really, really, really sorry to be disturbing our vacation with the construction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom