EPCOT character connection

ebjjst

Does anyone know what this is, what characters are there, and where it is located within EPCOT? I have seen references to it on other WDW forums, but none of them provided details. I'm guessing that it's something new; perhaps inside one of the exposition buildings, in Future World. :shrug:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Does anyone know what this is, what characters are there, and where it is located within EPCOT? I have seen references to it on other WDW forums, but none of them provided details. I'm guessing that it's something new; perhaps inside one of the exposition buildings, in Future World. :shrug:
Do you mean The Epcot Character Spot?

This is The Fab 5 MEET AND GREET

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

It is located at Innoventions West (near the Fountainview Ice Cream Shop). Characters are usually Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale. It isn't very new...been around for about 3 years now.

Upvote 0

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
It is located at Innoventions West (near the Fountainview Ice Cream Shop). Characters are usually Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale. It isn't very new...been around for about 3 years now.

Donald is there, Chip and Dale appear outside on the way to The Land

Upvote 0

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member

In its original form it was called Character Connection, its Character Spot now. Its in the former location of Pizza & Pasta Piazza behind the Fountain View ice cream shop.

Upvote 0
It's been there for longer than 3 years - it was makeshift (no backgrounds) back in Nov. 2006. It's one of the best spots to get pictures with the Fab Five. If you go during EMH, you'll have a 10-15 minute wait, tops. Last year we saw folks running there at park open, rather than running for fastpasses.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom