Epcot Atmosphere Music Wanted

crazyquackers

Original Poster
Like many people, I love to listen to music from WDW to lighten my mood and bring back memories of more magical times. More magical than sitting in front of my laptop, anway...

There is some WDW park music available, but not alot of the atmosphere music. I would really like to get a hold of the music you hear when you walk around Epcot, past and present. I would especially like to have the music you hear around the fountain between the Innoventions plazas. The songs they used to play in the minutes before illuminations would also be great to have.

Is that music available for purchase? I could really use the escape from reality into a past vacation...

stuart

There should be a part on this site for users to share their music and have it put into categories like the photos.

Sites such as digital disney :http://198.65.141.39/ have it and there are some others but i cant remember them.

I am also looking for any entrance music from EPCOT at anytime, but i would like to have some more modern pieces. If anyone has the music that was playing quite a lot last july.

Does anyone have sound clips of Off Kilter's version of Amazing Grace?

Thanks in advance to those who could help me.

PM me with info on tunes

Lee

Adventurer
I've downloaded tons of Disney park music and sounds from WinMX, which is sort of like Kazaa, but I like it better.

Yesterday I got a cool dance mix, featuring lots of WDW audio clips.

Great stuff.

I'm trying now to get the 40 minute area loop from Adventureland.

disneyfan20

epcot music

I asked this same question several mos ago when I first became a member and I found exactley what I was looking for.(specifically music just before Illuminations).while everyone Is waiting around world showcase lagoon for the show to start we have all heard this many times!!!
Anyway,two of the pieces are from cusco,montezuma and flute battle,and I just bought ther greatest hits and they were both on there.hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCA Fan

Check the Digital Media forum and the Ride Videos thread. It details how to get into IRC channel #disney-central, which has virtually everything from the parks.

mikebrakes

Originally posted by stuart
There should be a part on this site for users to share their music and have it put into categories like the photos.

There's a very good reason the site doesn't do this. If you've read the news lately (it's even been on my web's home page) companies have been suing people for doing that. It's copyright infringement. There's even a suit against kazaa and others trying to close them down. (Napster ring a bell?) That's why the posts on the ride video thread have been taken off. Homemade videos is one thing, but the industry is trying hard to close down sites that have audio on them.

A lot of websites that feature audio have been disappearing. Last time I tried to visit Thesoundofmagic.com, it said the audio has been removed indefinitely. There's still some out there, but it's becoming scarce.

stephan

I read somewhere that Disney set up Kiosks around the park (around 98/99) called "DisneyWorld Forever" where you could use a TouchScreen to select your choice of all Park music onto CD.

Anyone saw those? If so, whatever happened to them?

gjpjtj

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Check the Digital Media forum and the Ride Videos thread. It details how to get into IRC channel #disney-central, which has virtually everything from the parks.

I must agree with DCA Fan, everything you could want is on this IRC page, I've downloaded the Main Street Area music, Magic Kingdom Entrance music, and there are hundreds more for you to choose. IF you not familiar with IRC it can be a little intimidating at first, however this IRC channel is run by Popkid, who is a member of this board.

Check out this link, and look in a few of the members signatures, many of them have instructions on how to get started. And you can always ask right in the thread. Ride Videos thread, contains tons of music as well! :)

Dayma

You can get most everything u want at #disney-central. It is pretty confusing at first but once you get the hang of it you will most likely find everything you are looking for.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by stephan
I read somewhere that Disney set up Kiosks around the park (around 98/99) called "DisneyWorld Forever" where you could use a TouchScreen to select your choice of all Park music onto CD.

Anyone saw those? If so, whatever happened to them?

I saw the kiosks.,.. they got rid of them in 2001 though if I'm correct on the date. Either way... they're gone

Scooter

I also enjoy listening to The Park music at home.

It tides me over until my next Disney Vacation:)

I not only enjoy the music in Future World but also the Music played in the differant countries in World Showcase.

On my last trip to EPCOT's World Showcase I bought a CD of Chinese Music at the China gift shop.

Now, if I'm missing Disney and EPCOT, I put on my China CD and close my eyes and it's like I'm there.

I plan on getting a CD from each country (Except USA of course) so I can have that EPCOT feeling from any country whenever I'm in the mood. :animwink:

I know...I need therapy <sigh>:p

twirl2378

When I was in MGM last month they played the Harry Potter theme Song playing on the main speaker. I thought it was funny because Harry Potter belongs to WB not Disney. Back to the Disney world music available without the crowds-The Greatest Hits Volume 3 CD has: ''Yo, Ho! (A Pirate's Life for Me)'' from Disneyland's Pirates of the Carribbean, ''The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room'' from Disneyland's The Enchanted Tiki Room, ''Mickey Mouse Club, Alma Mater'' from ''Mickey Mouse Club''

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom