Epcot 25th Anniversary exhibit still there?

EPCOT_1138

Original Poster
Hello,

I will be visiting Epcot at the end of the month, and I'm wondering if the 25th Anniversary exhibit in Innoventions is still there?

Thanks!

tdonald

Originally, it was to close at the end of December 2007, but has remained open and I far as I know is not closing soon, and will definitely be there when you're there.

It's not very big, but it is packed full of great Epcot memories...:rolleyes:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
When I was there in February it was closed. :(

Then I found out it was open after I got back. :veryconfu

I think either it isn't open all the time [we were there mid-afternoon] or they only had one CM there and s/he had to go to the washroom. :shrug:

lilclerk

When I was there in February it was closed. :(

Then I found out it was open after I got back. :veryconfu

I think either it isn't open all the time [we were there mid-afternoon] or they only had one CM there and s/he had to go to the washroom. :shrug:

That's weird it wasn't open... There was no CM in there when we were there, we had the whole room to ourselves. :shrug: We were there around lunchtime.

Jorden

Since Oct 1 I haven't seen a CM stationed there. It was still on the times guides this week so I'd assume it's still gonna be around for a while.

Horizons1

Still open. Showed it to my parents for the first time today. They're not as big on Disney as I am (even though they're the ones who got me hooked), but they still enjoyed taking a stroll down memory lane and telling me what is was like to do the preview of EPCOT from the monorail.

dxwwf3

I absolutely can't wait to see it next month. I'm looking forward to Toy Story Midway Mania, Finding Nemo The Musical, and other things, but this exhibit is my most anticipated attraction of this upcoming trip.

wickedfan07

Do they really have any reason to close this exhibit soon? Does it really cost a whole lot to operate on a daily basis? There are no CMs inside, so they don't have to pay anyone to work there. All they'd really need to pay for electricity for the lights, and compared to any other attraction in Epcot, that's a drop in the bucket. It coul easily stay there for a while, at least in my mind.

MissM

I was in there yesterday. It's weirdly located and easy to miss so I get the feeling it's often empty. I stumbled upon it on accident and stopped to look. (I'd meant to on previous days but had forgotten about it.)

It's little but interesting.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom