Entrance Animal Kingdom for Breakfastosaurus

ruud

In August is my first visit to WDW. I have made a Priority Seating for Donald's Breakfastosaurus in Animal Kingdom. We are staying in a villa outside Disney property and we have a rental car. What is the best way to go to the breakfast when we have made a PS for the earliest possible hour, and where is the entrance to the breakfast?

clight385

I think the best way would be to use Disney transportation if you can. Last year we did the breakfast and were like 4<SUP>th</SUP> in line to be let into the parking lot. After parking and walking in (main gate), there was already about 20 groups a head of us. Not sure how they got in, but I did see several Disney buses coming and going while we were in line.

Upvote 0

ruud

Original Poster
clight385 said:
I think the best way would be to use Disney transportation if you can. Last year we did the breakfast and were like 4<SUP>th</SUP> in line to be let into the parking lot. After parking and walking in (main gate), there was already about 20 groups a head of us. Not sure how they got in, but I did see several Disney buses coming and going while we were in line.

We stay in a villa outside WDW. So anyone can advise me where to park and to get Disney Transportation to be as early as possible in Animal Kingdom.
How long before parkopening does the parking of the park will open?

Upvote 0

AEfx

ruud said:
We stay in a villa outside WDW. So anyone can advise me where to park and to get Disney Transportation to be as early as possible in Animal Kingdom.
How long before parkopening does the parking of the park will open?

That's a tough question - technically, no place. The only thing you could do is park at a Resort and take their transport (they are the only ones who leave that early), but you can't drive into a resort for the sole purpose of parking.

I suppose you could...fib and stay you were coming to eat, which technically IS true, LOL.

This is a problem I read about quite often - off-site and getting in early seems to be a big pain. I've even heard of CM's telling people that it's just not possible so not to bother.

Maybe JPVD can weigh in on this?

AEfx

Upvote 0

Borf7

Disney Transportation will always be better because it starts to run an hour before the parks open. I would park at a hotel really close to Animal Kingdom...Animal Kingdom Lodge maybe? Jump on one of those buses....head through the main gates toward the Tree of Life and make a right to Dinoland....you can't miss it...Just remember though, this time of year it isn't easy to avoid crowds, so just pace yourself and enjoy your trip....trying to wake up early and beat the crowds might just exhaust you by the end of the day

Upvote 0
I think it best also to park at AK Lodge. You will get a 3hr parking pass which should be enough for you to eat your breakfast as well as travel. Then, I know its a pain, you could come back, collect your car and drive to a park car park for the rest of the day.

Upvote 0

Mouseketeer Boy

Nut4Disney said:
Unless they've changed it in the past year, you go in the main entrance and walk all the way back to it.
I believe you're correct. My family and I went to the Breakfastosaurus our first or second time at WDW and when we arrived, we were let in through one of the gates at the main entrance and were led back by a CM to the restaurant.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom