Ending up with more Kids TS Credits than Adults?

kjbean

Original Poster
Looking at how we'd like to use our Table Service credits for a future trip, I am wondering what we would do if we end up with more kids TS Credits than the adults. Our plan is for my husband and I to do a dinner show using 2 TS Credits each for dinner one night (at the Spirit of Aloha) while the kids are at the Neverland Club. So that night's dinner they won't be using a TS credit for dinner, and will end up with 1 extra each than we would.

So I was wondering if we did have another Table Service meal during our trip and we order the kids meals using credits, could my husband and I just pay separately for our meals? I don't want to lose those credits that we would have paid for. How would we tell them we plan to do that, especially if we do that BEFORE our dinner show, so we can save our credits? We're planning the dinner show for our last evening of our trip before checking out the next day.

And since my husband and I would possibly have to pay for our own meals, would we be able to use a coupon if we get one for our portion of the meal? Would we have to do 2 separate checks or would we be allowed to do such a thing? It wouldn't be the end of the world of course, but saving some of our out of pocket expense of course helps.

Thanks!

britlightyear

Looking at how we'd like to use our Table Service credits for a future trip, I am wondering what we would do if we end up with more kids TS Credits than the adults. Our plan is for my husband and I to do a dinner show using 2 TS Credits each for dinner one night (at the Spirit of Aloha) while the kids are at the Neverland Club. So that night's dinner they won't be using a TS credit for dinner, and will end up with 1 extra each than we would.

So I was wondering if we did have another Table Service meal during our trip and we order the kids meals using credits, could my husband and I just pay separately for our meals? I don't want to lose those credits that we would have paid for. How would we tell them we plan to do that, especially if we do that BEFORE our dinner show, so we can save our credits? We're planning the dinner show for our last evening of our trip before checking out the next day.

And since my husband and I would possibly have to pay for our own meals, would we be able to use a coupon if we get one for our portion of the meal? Would we have to do 2 separate checks or would we be allowed to do such a thing? It wouldn't be the end of the world of course, but saving some of our out of pocket expense of course helps.

Thanks!

Just make it VERY clear to your server before you order your meal that you would like to pay for the adult meals and use the meal plan for the kids and then remind them again before you hand them your card at the end of the meal. They will run your KTTW card through the system but they won't be taken out of your DP account until you sign the receipt. So just make sure the receipt is correct and then pay cash or whatever for your adult meals. I'm not sure if they would ring them up on two separate checks or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom