Employee Discounts

Hi,

A relative of mine is becoming a Disney CM. He told me to keep my dates flexible as he thinks he will be able to get some discounts.

Does anyone know what the current room, ticket, food discounts are?

Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

This certainly may affect my plans.

THanks

WDW_Emily

My Aunt and cousin are CM's and I know we get a discount on room but not sure how much....It has varied every year.

We have gotten into the parks free every year we go, as long as they come in with us.

Food we didn't get anything :(

Upvote 0
"The woman told deputies she fell asleep twice and woke up twice to Brookins trying to remove her pants. She said she again tried to go to get him to leave and separated herself from him by getting under the covers. She told deputies she fell asleep and awoke a final time to him raping her."

Wait what? None of that makes sense to me. She told the guy to leave the room and then fell asleep twice? While he was in the room?!! Umm why?
Then she still went with Epcot with him the next day to get her card back? Sounds weird to me. Sort of like if it was planned? I don't know. As soon as any of that would have happened, I would have screamed or called the police in an instant!

As to answer your question, your family member will know all his discounts as soon as he goes through the whole orientation process. He'll get access to the company website which lists all the answers to this question. Yes, we get a discount for food. 20% off food and Merch. We get a ton of discounts in which he should discuss with you privately not on here.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom