Emh

Ituri13

We are going to WDW in May, and staying on property. I am thinking about going to the MK during it's evening EMH. Is this worth it. Will the park be so busy that day, that we'll need the extra hours just to hit everything we could have on a normal Wednesday or such? Same goes with the evening EMH at DAK. Any advice on any of this would be appreciated. Thanks

atterris

Use the emh especially for DAK. We rode EE 3 times in a row without the use of a fast pass. Also at MK we walked onto all of the rides with only a few minutes wait. Soooooooooo much fun can't wait to go back.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

As a rule of thumb Mk will be busier - but only towards the afternoon when the wrist bands are being distributed for the evenings EMHs. Don't forget that there will be a busy park that day for the mornings EMH which should make MK quieter that morning.

Upvote 0

ThumperDude

As a rule of thumb Mk will be busier - but only towards the afternoon when the wrist bands are being distributed for the evenings EMHs. Don't forget that there will be a busy park that day for the mornings EMH which should make MK quieter that morning.

What are the hours for distributing the EMH wristbands for that evening?
Also, do they distribute fastpasses for attractions open during EMH?

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

What are the hours for distributing the EMH wristbands for that evening?
Also, do they distribute fastpasses for attractions open during EMH?

I don't know the exact times but I believe that there are several locations during the EMH park set up from around 4pm (Guest Relations and other users of this site will tell you for sure). FastPass operate in the same way - except that the attractions closing time will be later (Only onsite guests with wristbands will be able to ride)

Upvote 0

Nansafan

Once you are in evening EMH there are no FP's anymore. The machines are closed because there are less people in the park and not necessary. (Though the first hour of EMH is pretty crowded. As it gets later, people leave and the queues get shorter and shorter.) I miss E-Ride nights.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Once you are in evening EMH there are no FP's anymore. The machines are closed because there are less people in the park and not necessary. (Though the first hour of EMH is pretty crowded. As it gets later, people leave and the queues get shorter and shorter.) I miss E-Ride nights.

There are still FastPasses for rides during EMH, but unless its really busy there is no need to use them.

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Don't be discouraged by the first hour of evening EMH- it's always rather busy, because most people just decide to stay a little while longer. The crowds then quickly begin to dwindle, and by the third hour, the crowds are non-existent.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom