EMH dictate plans

mapsd

Our current schedule has us visiting DHS Sat, 2/2 and AK Mon, 2/4, both days they have morning EMH.

Will crowd level be significant enough to swap days?
Is this a slow enough season that it won't matter?

Pioneer Hall

EMH days usually have higher crowd levels during the day because a lot of resort guests go to that park. The best thing to do if you do plan to use EMH is go to that park until 1030 or so and then hop somewhere else. Either that or avoid them altogether.

Upvote 0

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
The time of year you're going might mean crowds are low enough that don't have to worry.

However, I've noticed distinctly larger crowds on EMH days. For mornings, the crowds build quickly and don't dissappate, becuase a lot of people don't have park hoppers. If you aren't planning to take advantage of the morning EMH, I'd swap days. If you are planning to take advantage of EMH, go ahead, and plan to hop when things get too busy.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I will be there then. My experience is EMH is only an issue for the first hour after park close in the evenings. Mornings and the last two hours of evenings as well as the full day of regular hours, the crowds are fine.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom