EMH confusion

alexaveryq

O.K., I'm a planning nut. I feel like I have my Sept. 30-Oct. 4 trip planned down to the absolute minutiae. I've looked at every website, forum and planning guide I can. But today I got an interesting surprise...

I pretty much used wdwinfo exclusively for planning EMH. I like that they have a calendar (it's visual and allows me to plan for all the days I'm there at the same time). They do not list Oct. 1 as having any evening EMH. However, today I just happened to be on themouseforless, and they had MK listed as evening EMH for that day. I went back to wdwinfo, no evening EMH. So I went to allearsnet, and they, too, list the 1st as MK evening EMH! Am I going crazy (well, yes, but I mean specifically about this issue)? What should I believe? Actually, if it's true, that would work out great for us as we were going to do early EMH at AK and try to spend the afternoon at MK. This would give us even more time there, so I'm not complaining. I just want a definitive answer, darn it!

tigsmom

O.K., I'm a planning nut. I feel like I have my Sept. 30-Oct. 4 trip planned down to the absolute minutiae. I've looked at every website, forum and planning guide I can. But today I got an interesting surprise...

I pretty much used wdwinfo exclusively for planning EMH. I like that they have a calendar (it's visual and allows me to plan for all the days I'm there at the same time). They do not list Oct. 1 as having any evening EMH. However, today I just happened to be on themouseforless, and they had MK listed as evening EMH for that day. I went back to wdwinfo, no evening EMH. So I went to allearsnet, and they, too, list the 1st as MK evening EMH! Am I going crazy (well, yes, but I mean specifically about this issue)? What should I believe? Actually, if it's true, that would work out great for us as we were going to do early EMH at AK and try to spend the afternoon at MK. This would give us even more time there, so I'm not complaining. I just want a definitive answer, darn it!

Since the Official Disney site also lists EMH ( I checked) for Oct 1st I would go with that.
Plan your day for AM EMH at DAK and then evening EMH at the MK. You can check at the resort that day for any changes.

If you get the chance to do evening EMH at the AK I would suggest that as well as the park is quite different after dark. :wave:

Upvote 0

NCWDWFAN

There is one site I did not see you mention: The official Walt Disney World Website. They do list an EVENING EMH for the Magic Kingdom on October 1st.

I love all these sites, but I always go back to the official one for any discrepencies.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!

(Be there 9 weeks from today!)

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

I went to another website (I won't mention the name since it is from a competing message board), and their EMH calendar lists NO EVENING EMH for Oct. 1.

You also have to pay attention once you're down there. One time, my son and I and a few hundred other people were at the Epcot turnstiles at about 7:50 a.m. waiting for the morning EMH opening at 8:00 a.m., only to learn that abut 2 days before that, Disney changed the morning EMH park to MGM. SO my advice is get an EMH times guide and/or pay attention to the TV channel that has EMH info on it, to watch for any changes.

Upvote 0

alexaveryq

Original Poster
Yeah, I tend to not look at the official site because, for some reason, my computer has a much harder time pulling it up (something about all the graphics:shrug: ). I'm way too impatient for that. Obviously, though, I would go with that info for now since it is "official".

Also, CleveRocks, if the "competing board" you are talking about is the same one I'm thinking of, that is the board for wdwinfo, which is where I looked originally.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Yeah, I tend to not look at the official site because, for some reason, my computer has a much harder time pulling it up (something about all the graphics:shrug: ). I'm way too impatient for that. Obviously, though, I would go with that info for now since it is "official".

You can try the low-bandwidth site: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/common/bhdetect/setPrefCookie?pref=true&appRedirect=/wdw/index
It's the only way I can see it at work.
If the link doesn't work, right at the very top, it says "view low bandwidth site.

Upvote 0

Lucky

Sometimes changes are made on fairly short notice. Epcot is the Friday EEMH park, but some time in the last few weeks the EEMH for this Friday was moved from Epcot to MGM. Sometimes changes might take a while to show up on all of the sites.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom