Emeril's restaurant to close

BubbaQuest

Original Poster
According to Screamscape, the employees at Emeril's CityWalk were told today that the restaurant will be closing July 7th.

Really sad to hear this. It was great to have a nice upscale restaurant in CityWalk.

Anyone have more details?

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

They should re-theme it to Elzar's from Futurama:

latest

Tom Morrow

Haven't seen this discussed anywhere, but got a chance to eat at BigFire and holy crap was it mediocre. I've seriously had better steaks at Applebees and something as simple and common as Texas Roadhouse just blows it away. The sides were okay. Bread isn't free, you pay 4 bucks for a tiny loaf. How could they screw this up so badly?

Vivo and Mythos remain the only restaurants in all of UOR that I've tried that I felt were good quality.

JT3000

Haven't seen this discussed anywhere, but got a chance to eat at BigFire and holy crap was it mediocre. I've seriously had better steaks at Applebees and something as simple and common as Texas Roadhouse just blows it away. The sides were okay. Bread isn't free, you pay 4 bucks for a tiny loaf. How could they screw this up so badly?

Vivo and Mythos remain the only restaurants in all of UOR that I've tried that I felt were good quality.

We had the pork chop and fried chicken and thought both were good. 🤷‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom