Embassy Suites Orlando - Lake Buena Vista South

experiment624

Original Poster
So we booked rooms at Embassy to stay locally for a convention. I hate the location (535 & 192 - ish), but it's a semi new building, doesn't even show up on Google maps yet. We have stayed at Embassy Suites in other areas before, this will be the first one in Orlando. (Its LBV South, there is another that is just LBV) Since I don't like the area/location, I'm a little apprehensive, has anyone stayed here, any pros/cons you can share?

Sammy5150

Is this the Embassy Suites off of Palm Parkway at Lake Street? If so, we just stayed there. Not the best room ever. Let me know and I will give you more info if it is the same one.

Sunshine041213

No, the one the poster speaks of is located in the 535/192 area. This Embassy is owned and operated by the same company that owns and operates Caribe Royale and Buena Vista Suites. The area is definitely not the best. I used to work at the resort (read: ghetto hellhole) next door, Calypso Cay. If you can, try to book somewhere a bit...safer, for lack of a better word.

experiment624

Original Poster
So we had the disaster of a life time there and wish we were able to book elsewhere, note to anyone considering this property in the future...do not stay there. The staff was incredibly rude, the rooms smell horrible and the "perks" we usually appreciate from Hilton and HHonors were a joke at this property. For a new property, not even seen on Google maps yet, this is definitely a ghetto resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom