Electrical Water Pageant

DisneyPhD

Hey. we just stayed a week at Poly and it was great. The WP comes by every night at 9:00. There are a ton of good places to see it. Our favorite was one of the two hamacks on the beach but there is also a ton of chairs and swings near by. Our baby really liked it (when she was awake, she often sleep though it and the fireworks.)

When we were there MK closed at 6:00. but there was a MVMCP most night and they had Fireworks at 9:15 everynight. It was a wonderful show, with a finally that lit up the whole beach.

Right now Poly has hawaiian christmas music pumped though out the resort. I keep humming " Number 1 day of Christmas" and "Here comes Stana in a red canoe."

Upvote 0
Originally posted by DisneyPhD
Hey. we just stayed a week at Poly and it was great. The WP comes by every night at 9:00. There are a ton of good places to see it. Our favorite was one of the two hamacks on the beach but there is also a ton of chairs and swings near by. Our baby really liked it (when she was awake, she often sleep though it and the fireworks.)

When we were there MK closed at 6:00. but there was a MVMCP most night and they had Fireworks at 9:15 everynight. It was a wonderful show, with a finally that lit up the whole beach.

Right now Poly has hawaiian christmas music pumped though out the resort. I keep humming " Number 1 day of Christmas" and "Here comes Stana in a red canoe."

I agree with everything DisneyPhD says, except that there is, apparently, only ONE cd with Christmas-themed Hawaiian music. They played that cd CONSTANTLY from 7:00 am until 11:00 pm. By the second day we were quite sick of the music. Imagine our relief when we left after 5 days.

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

The EWP is wonderful and one of the best reasons for staying at a Deluxe resort, my little guys liked to lie in bed after a hard day at the park, with a box of candy and a new toy and watch the parade, while I liked to watch it on the patio with a much need G & T. What a perfect way to end a Disney day:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom