ee close-ups?

ISTCrew20

SFSC26 said:
does anyone have close-ups of the extensive rockwork that has been done on Everest
I have one that was taken last Friday. My camera isn't the best, but you can clearly see the rockwork. Click the link in my sig below.

SFSC26

Original Poster
thanks u guys so mush for the update....

....btw what type of camera do u usually use...

p.s. after the 80 foot drop out and the ground hugging curves i imagine that the supports will be painted with concrete rock too....jw

speck76

I use a bottom of the line Olympus point and click digital camera. I think it is only about 2 megapixal....I won it :D

I am hoping to get something nicer later this year.

Lee

Adventurer
I found this nice, but blurry, shot of work being done on the exterior helix on the mountain's NW side.
Gives a pretty good idea of how they're dug into the ground.

Here ya go...

SFSC26

Original Poster
lee...

do u know if disney forever is planning an offical ee update soon?

also, is that a picture of the helix on the front of the mountain or the larger one in the back...

thanks

Lee

Adventurer
I have no idea what Disney Forever is planning. They do updates fairly often, so there will probably be one soon.
Joel, if you're reading this, great site.

The helix in the photo is in the back. The drop in front is not really a helix in the technical sense.

SFSC26

Original Poster
good point...thanks lee

also...how much taller is this going to get....cuz i was hoping you'd be able to see it dominate the AK skyline

does disney hire a different construction company for the rockwork or is it a calaboration(sp)

SFSC26

Original Poster
thanks!

also...do u think ee will have threaded wooden slats to represent railroad tracks like BTMRR?

Lee

Adventurer
SFSC26 said:
also...do u think ee will have threaded wooden slats to represent railroad tracks like BTMRR?

Now THATS a good question!
I haven't heard of crossties being planned...but it would make sense.

AndyP

Lee said:
Now THATS a good question!
I haven't heard of crossties being planned...but it would make sense.

On that helix and such, it doesn't look like they have the room to add that sort of thing, but maybe thats just me, I suppose we'll soon see!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom