ebay sweepstakes

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
How in the heck can they do that. How do they know that they will win one to begin with, especially on August 14, 2007 ? :zipit:

Can you say rigged. :lol:

joshwill

Original Poster
How in the heck can they do that. How do they know that they will win one to begin with, especially on August 14, 2007 ? :zipit:

Can you say rigged. :lol:

my guess, either the bought it from disney or it was given to them to be used as a promotion

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Yeah, but this sets a precedence and now the Castle suite will now be open to corporate buyouts and celebrity ranglings. :(

Anyone who plays and finds the hidden mickeys (for this promotion on Ebay)..then gets a vmk code they do not want to use... Feel free to send it to my Private message box on here :)

meryll83

Sorry this site is restricted to certain countries.

That's as far as I get once I've logged in. *Sigh* yet again the UK is the back of beyond :(

Hurricane

No Purchase Required

I know it's against my best interest to tell you guys this but, you don't have to make a purchase to get an entry. At the bottom of the page in bold grey smallish type is -- "* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. TO ENTER WITHOUT PURCHASING, CLICK HERE." (with the latter being a link to the alternate entry page). Also you get 5 entries for finding the hidden mickeys each day.

I love that as part and parcel of the prize they give you a check to pay the income tax, simply amazing. Kudos to Disney on that one.

figment1985

i dont know if i could afford the tax on staying in the cinderella suite.........

and a dinner at the Haunted Mansion?? that's insane..how would they do that?

MissM

and a dinner at the Haunted Mansion?? that's insane..how would they do that?
I never knew about it but apparently they have done limited dinner events there before. They used the two stretching rooms. One of the websites someone linked to had photos of such an event.
-m

natalia1681

Yeah, I just registered for this. Now I'll be purchasing everyone's Christmas gifts off of ebay. Whoo hoo for being this efficient!:lol:

In the rules, it said that Disney employees aren't allowed to enter...it didn't say anything about people previously employed with the company...think I have a shot?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom