Easter

brisem

Just found out I booked my April trip and it's Easter weekend.
Is there anything special happening? And do the restuarant do anything special?
Thanks

DisneyDOG

Easter crowds

If there is one thing you can expect for sure, it would be the crowds. Easter tends to be around the same time as Spring Break. At the very minimum, kids have a three day weekend. This is usually an opportunity for FL residents to get over and enjoy the park.

Last year, my wife and I went to Epcot for Easter morning. There were many opportunities for children. There was Easter egg decorating. There was an Easter egg hunt. At the resorts, the staff hosts an easter egg hunt and children get a chance to meet characters.

The most pleasant suprise came in the late morning at Epcot. We had just passed the American Adventure and I noticed a small crowd gathering off to the side. At most, there were 15 people in line for a character greeting. As we got closer, we noticed it was Mickey and Minnie dressed in their Easter best. I am not sure we will EVER have the same picture opportunity as we did that day. One of our most prized possessions is a picture of the two of us with Easter Mickey and Minnie.

Upvote 0

Nemo14

Firewolfe51 said:
I don't know about anything special going on, but I do know it is CROWDED. Been there on Easter, wouldn't do it again. Sorry.
I agree! We went once when Easter coincided with April break up here in New England. MK was so crowded that we couldn't even push a stroller through the crowds - wait times were obcene - even for the restrooms! In all fairness, there were a number of school bands there then (I'm not sure if they still do this), and that contributed greatly to the crowds, but we still avoid going at Easter.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom