Early June Crowds- How crowded will it be?

aspenskier7

I am staying June 10- June 17 2006, and I am wondering how crowded it will be. I am hoping that by going in the very early summer that I might be able to miss some of the summer time travelers. Any information about crowds and waits for lines would be greatly appreciated!:) :) :)

stitchlvr

Both visits we've made to WDW were in early June, and I'd do it again. There's going to be crowds, yes, but there are ways to strategize and get around them in ways. Utilize early entry if you're staying on property. Some of the best advise I got before we left on our second trip was to use early entry and fast passes. Plan it out before you hit the parks, but leave yourself open to flexibility. For example, when we went to Epcot on early entry, I took the kids and got into line at Test Track. My hus took off running to Mission Space and got fast passes for it, then met with us at Test Track. We were able to get on with less than 10 minutes waiting. When we got done at Test Track, we had about 5 minutes to wait for our time window for M:S since it was so early in the day we had an early return time. We got done with M:S and Test Track within the first 30 minutes or so. We did the same strategy at MGM (with ToT and Rockn Roller Coaster).

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

The last two years we have been at Disney the week after you are going, and the crowds are heavier on some days than others. I would make sure that you are at the parks before they open, it will be a little cooler, and a lot less crowded. We did the extra magic hours one day at MK (evening) and it got more crowded as the other parks closed. Good luck and have fun!

Upvote 0

mrbillonooo

it will be crowded but go when the parks open and do what you can til they get to full then it is a great time to hit the pool, take a nap, have a nice dinner somewhere and catch the fireworks...try one of the water parks one day, get there when it opens and get some chairs right in front of the wave pool or some where in the shade, do all the rides right away then relax...
the time in june i would always avoid it the wed before the 1st sat in june thru that weekend

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom