Early entry now that its gone

Disneynutcase

Hey, has anyone had any somewhat recent experience where they got into a park and got on attractions before the posted park opening times? I haven't been to WDW in fifteen years and am going in April (unfortunately during Easter break = got kids in school).

We've read through a few "how to tour" books, and several claim that if you show up an hour or so before official park opening times that they sometimes open everything early. Is this true? Anyone have any (hopefully recent) stories to share, especially with employee cut-backs and the end to the Early Entrance program (or whatever the hell it was called)?

Thanks

Pan

Unfortunately when the posted time is 9am, I get the sense that it really is 9. I'm going in three weeks and can tell you for sure. I'm planning on showing up between 8:15 and 8:30 and see what happens.

Upvote 0

RFBDisneyTree

My experience in early December was the parks do not open early. They are opening right at the posted time. If you have early P.S. at the Magic Kingdom, they will process you first. Keep in mind they will be checking your P.S. on a list.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom