Early Entry and Dinning Reservation Questions

PostScott

Hey everyone! Just have a few quick questions for an upcoming WDW trip.

Does anyone know how packed DHS gets for early entry and do dining reservations have a "forgiving" time frame? (like how fast passes work 5 mins early and 15 mins late, do dining reservations have something similar?). Also, what time should I arrive at DHS on a Thursday for RD? I don't need to do ROTR or MFSR, more looking to do TOT, RNR, and runaway railway first. Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
Hey everyone! Just have a few quick questions for an upcoming WDW trip.

Does anyone know how packed DHS gets for early entry and do dining reservations have a "forgiving" time frame? (like how fast passes work 5 mins early and 15 mins late, do dining reservations have something similar?). Also, what time should I arrive at DHS on a Thursday for RD? I don't need to do ROTR or MFSR, more looking to do TOT, RNR, and runaway railway first. Thanks!
Are you staying onsite? If you want to “rope drop” and be near the front, whether onsite or offsite, then you want to be at the park 30 minutes before your entry time. That would be early entry time or park opening time, depending where you’d staying.

You should aim to check in for an ADR 15 minutes early, otherwise you could be waiting longer to be seated. I don’t know how long they give you before you’re considered a no-show.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom