Early Dinosaur effects/footage from 1996 Good Morning America special

HonorableMention

Original Poster
I’m a pretty big fan of Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom, so I search around for info on the ride from time to time. I was reading an old thread mentioning a Good Morning America special where the original finale meteorite was supposedly shown.

I found the video the poster was talking about and wanted to see if anyone had seen it. It shows some kind of meteorite effect, but I have no idea if it was the finale. It also showed some early animatronic footage from the ride, and the rest of the special touches on other attractions I believe.

The Dinosaur footage begins around the 8:50 mark.

TwilightZone

I’m a pretty big fan of Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom, so I search around for info on the ride from time to time. I was reading an old thread mentioning a Good Morning America special where the original finale meteorite was supposedly shown.

I found the video the poster was talking about and wanted to see if anyone had seen it. It shows some kind of meteorite effect, but I have no idea if it was the finale. It also showed some early animatronic footage from the ride, and the rest of the special touches on other attractions I believe.

The Dinosaur footage begins around the 8:50 mark.

Wow that's so cool!
I want it back now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom