Early December 2 Nemo Questions

orangewarrior

We will be at the World between Dec 2-9 and have two questions regarding the new Nemo attractions. Part of our traveling party will only be in the Parks 12/2-12/4, so were trying to squeeze a few things in within those days.

Our plan is to goto EPCOT on 12/2 after arrival and check-in, getting to EPCOT somewhere around Noon. We have a reservation for dinner at LeCellier at 4 as part of the Candelight Processional package. But we are hoping to do the new Nemo ride that afternoon. However, noting it is a Saturday and in the middle of the afternoon we are concerned. What have the lines been like for the new Nemo Ride? Do you think it will be possible to do the ride with a 30 minute wait or less at that time? Or what do you think is realistic?

Secondly, we plan to goto Animal Kingdom on 12/4. Regarding the Nemo show, I see where AP previews are going on that week. Yet somebody said the AP Previews were only for the first shows of the day. Is that correct? Or in other words, will I (a non AP holder) get to see the Nemo show on 12/4?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Penndragon85

We will be at the World between Dec 2-9 and have two questions regarding the new Nemo attractions. Part of our traveling party will only be in the Parks 12/2-12/4, so were trying to squeeze a few things in within those days.

Our plan is to goto EPCOT on 12/2 after arrival and check-in, getting to EPCOT somewhere around Noon. We have a reservation for dinner at LeCellier at 4 as part of the Candelight Processional package. But we are hoping to do the new Nemo ride that afternoon. However, noting it is a Saturday and in the middle of the afternoon we are concerned. What have the lines been like for the new Nemo Ride? Do you think it will be possible to do the ride with a 30 minute wait or less at that time? Or what do you think is realistic?

Secondly, we plan to goto Animal Kingdom on 12/4. Regarding the Nemo show, I see where AP previews are going on that week. Yet somebody said the AP Previews were only for the first shows of the day. Is that correct? Or in other words, will I (a non AP holder) get to see the Nemo show on 12/4?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wow your really planning it down to the second:) The nemo ride lately, I have been there at 12:00ish and it has varied some times it "looks" Long other times it's very short. There are two facts in that 1) it may say 45 mins but most likely 25 because all it is, is people stopping to take pictures, 2) it really doesn't stop it just keeps moving b/c its a contuning ride. And another thing... sometimes on the weekends its very slow.. b/c alot of people think it will be crowded so then they don't come... and its after thanksgiving to many go home...and its before the holidays so i think your coming at the right time.

Now about the Nemo Musical... it maybe the just the first show i have not heard anything about that info. But if you can't go in that one most likely you can go on the second one. As of now they have been doing 10 and 12:30 shows. I hope this answers your question GOOD LUCK and have lots of fun!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom