Early 1980s Magic Kingdom Guide Book Map

jonmar

Original Poster
If anyone has an early 80s Guide Book Map, one that does not include Mickey's Birthday land and has the long Race Track let me know I would love to see it. Thanks

jmarc63

Originally posted by jonmar
If anyone has an early 80s Guide Book Map, one that does not include Mickey's Birthday land and has the long Race Track let me know I would love to see it. Thanks

jonmar what long race track are you refering to? do you mean the the speedway??

dreamer

I have a guide book from 1973, but don't have a scanner. I'm gonna buy a digital camera, when I do I'll try to post pictures of the pages.

I also have an EPCOT guide from either 82 or 83. I think it was the original design -- square with a wheel you turn to get the information.

tenchu

Originally posted by dreamer
I have a guide book from 1973, but don't have a scanner. I'm gonna buy a digital camera, when I do I'll try to post pictures of the pages.

I also have an EPCOT guide from either 82 or 83. I think it was the original design -- square with a wheel you turn to get the information.

Cool, if you do manage to get them up I'd really like to see them.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by jonmar
Can't wait to see the pics - was the Tomorrowland Speedway track longer, why was it made shorter ? (SpaceMountain ?????)

tenchu

Re: Re: Early 1980s Magic Kingdom Guide Book Map

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK

Can't wait to see the pics - was the Tomorrowland Speedway track longer, why was it made shorter ? (SpaceMountain ?????)

Anyone got track layout pics, before and after?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom