earl of sandwich

tduck

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the earl of sandwich shop is open yet. It's the old gourmet pantry at downtown disney. I am going to miss the Gourmet pantry.

t3techcom18

I don't remember when Earl of Sandwich will be open, but they have cleared(I think) the Gourmet Pantry, and construction is begining now.

BRER STITCH

YIKES! :eek:

The place looked like it was ready to open any day when I was there in July.

Construction crew chief said it was to be opend by the end of Spetember.

I'll report back after my trip at the end of the month.

A sandwich sounds good about right now!

:slurp:

wdwfan65

Banned
Long live the Gormet pantry how dare they change that store.Its always been one of my favorite stores,I hope the sandwitch store isant as bad as Wolfgang puke:hurl: Why they closed Minnies pizzaria for that place :veryconfu Im going to give the English sandwitch shop a chance in November but I wont be happy.

tduck

Original Poster
We will be going to disney 9/23-9/28. I just wanted to know if I should get hungry for a big ol sandwich. I heard they would be open this fall. I also heard they make fresh potatoe chips. I'm hungry now.

jodiey

Does anyone know if they will still have those awesome cookies at Earl of Sandwhich like they did at Gourmay Pantry?

wdwfan22

Originally posted by jodiey
Does anyone know if they will still have those awesome cookies at Earl of Sandwhich like they did at Gourmay Pantry?

The cookies are currently being sold in the candy & bake store which is in the same building that the Gourmet Pantry use to be in. Earl of Sandwhich is only going to occupy a portion of the building when it opens. So we still get candy and bake goods on the other half of the building. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom