News Eagles star Nick Foles 'I'm Going to Disney World'

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Let's just hope Main Street doesn't become like Broad Street :rolleyes:
The Talking Heads said it best...
Disney must cut a huge check for this. I'm amazed after something so physically and emotionally draining a player will fly across the country to be in a mini motorcade in an unrelated city the next day.
Indeed. KA-CHING! I'm sure it helps that ABC/Disney takes care of all the details.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Disney must cut a huge check for this. I'm amazed after something so physically and emotionally draining a player will fly across the country to be in a mini motorcade in an unrelated city the next day.

I read yesterday that the Eagles team plane was leaving MSP at midnight last night, so he either went home, got some sleep (HA!), and then is flying to MCO today, or Disney had a private jet waiting to fly the MVP and their family from MSP to MCO. We have dozens, if not a hundred, private jets here this week, what's one more? ;)

Walt d

Let's just hope Main Street doesn't become like Broad Street :rolleyes:
Sorry fooZ ball fans. I was watching pipelin pro, wsl.com saturday it was 25 ft with the outer reef bracking. Wow” big stuf. With sunday 20 ft and glass, it dose not better than that!

docdebbi

I read yesterday that the Eagles team plane was leaving MSP at midnight last night, so he either went home, got some sleep (HA!), and then is flying to MCO today, or Disney had a private jet waiting to fly the MVP and their family from MSP to MCO. We have dozens, if not a hundred, private jets here this week, what's one more? ;)

I watched his 945 AM press conference along with Doug Pederson this morning from Minnesota, so left sometime after that. Which is astounding because the parade is 240 PM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom