E Tickets and E Rides

Chestermunch

Original Poster
Hi there,

just a quick question. There is a lot of talk on this site of New E Rides or E tickets available - I've been trying to ignore it but I can't any longer - What are you all talking about?

What exactly is an E ticket and an E ride?

Thanks in anticipation

steve2wdw

WDW Fan Since 1973
Back when I was a kid, before admission to the park included all the attractions, you had to have a ticket to enter an attraction. The Disney ticket system designated rides in an A to E system. Attractions that required an A ticket were Main St. Vehicles and so on. E ticket rides were the big ones like Space Mountain, 20000 Leagues, etc...So when everyone is talking about an E ticket ride, they're talking about a big budget attraction.

Chestermunch

Original Poster
E ticket rides

Originally posted by steve2wdw
Back when I was a kid, before admission to the park included all the attractions, you had to have a ticket to enter an attraction. The Disney ticket system designated rides in an A to E system. Attractions that required an A ticket were Main St. Vehicles and so on. E ticket rides were the big ones like Space Mountain, 20000 Leagues, etc...So when everyone is talking about an E ticket ride, they're talking about a big budget attraction.

Oooooooooh I see.

So if they talk about having e ticket nights then that means it could be open after hours with all of the big budget attractions open....

Thanks for that, I'm sure many of us non americans have learnt a lot here.

jmarc63

Re: E ticket rides

Originally posted by Chestermunch

Oooooooooh I see.

So if they talk about having e ticket nights then that means it could be open after hours with all of the big budget attractions open....

Thanks for that, I'm sure many of us non americans have learnt a lot here.

well....... not exactly........... E-ride nights are a seperate ticketed event after normal operating hours for the park. They are usually three hour events and have most of the E-ticket attractions open but not all of them, they change which ones would be operating for each event.

Chestermunch

Original Poster
Re: Re: E ticket rides

Originally posted by jmarc63

well....... not exactly........... E-ride nights are a seperate ticketed event after normal operating hours for the park. They are usually three hour events and have most of the E-ticket attractions open but not all of them, they change which ones would be operating for each event.

Great. Thanks.

Are these events popular then? I can't imagine getting much done in 3 hours?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom