E-Ride nights?

Chris K

Original Poster
Hi all
just been browsing the forum and seen these mentioned a few times, just wondered what they are and how often they happen, im over from 2nd july for two weeks so any info for around then would be great.
thanks a lot

Chris

Nansafan

E-ride nights were pre-determined nights when the Magic Kingdom was open 3 hours longer after park closing for resort guest who had purchased the $12.00 plus tax E-ride ticket. They generally were twice a week. There was a limited number of tickets sold so the lines for the selected attractions were almost non-existent. Since the new Extra Magic Hours (EMH) program, E-ride nights are no more. Epcot, MGM, AK and MK are all now open 1 hour early and up to 3 hours later on selected nights. Check the official Disney website to see what dates each park has scheduled for their EMH.

WigglyWiggins

Last time we went to Disney we did an e-ride night and it was fantastic (splash mountain 4 times in a row!!!). Im delighted that other parks now have extra hours after (and that entrance is free!!!) however im wondering from peoples experience how busy these nights have been?

i wanted to create a new thread for this, i might be being very stupid but i cant find how to post a new thread anywhere!!!!

thanks

tigsmom

WigglyWiggins said:
i wanted to create a new thread for this, i might be being very stupid but i cant find how to post a new thread anywhere!!!!

thanks

Look at the top of the page on the left, right above where it says "Threads in forum". Just push the button. :wave:

WigglyWiggins

Hey, thankyou so much for your reply, but still...no button! i have been looking for months?? i dont see the "threads in forum" either...i dont think im being that blind???!!
:lookaroun

tigsmom

WigglyWiggins said:
Hey, thankyou so much for your reply, but still...no button! i have been looking for months?? i dont see the "threads in forum" either...i dont think im being that blind???!!
:lookaroun

Hmm.... pick out a forum - this is General Discussion. Click on the heading. It should bring you to a page that lists all of the threads on the first page.
On the top left is a button (just above that list) that says "NEW THREAD".

Do you see this?
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/images/buttons/newthread.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom