E-Ride Night ?'s

aTmfan

First-time WDW attendee here. I'm planning on being at MK Tuesday June 3rd which is an E-ride night. The park is supposed to close at 7:00 so does that mean the park will be open from 7:00-10:00 for those that pay the extra? Also, I've read that they limit tickets to only a few thousand. Do you think they will sell out and if so any tips/times on getting a wristband. Any other hints/info on E-ride would be greatly appreciated.

Bagheera

Tix are available at Guest Services at your WDW Resort hotel, or may be purchased at the TTC (I believe) if you present your WDW Resort Guest ID (your room key). They do limit it to about 5,000 or so, so it'll feel like you pretty much have the park to yourself. Just in case there are large crowds, I'd recommend buying the tickets as soon as you arrive at your hotel.

You can trade your ticket for a wristband at either Tour Guide Gardens on Main Street, the arcade next to Space Mountain, or Splashdown Photos in Frontierland starting at 4pm that day.

Enjoy the ambiance of the park while it's relatively quiet, and if you have any in your party that enjoy meeting characters, they usually have some out around in front of the castle during the evening.

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom