E:E Soft Opening Chart

tn1999

Original Poster
Some of you may have shat your pants when you saw the title, but im sorry, this is not official.

I was bored at work and came up with this 'Soft Opening Probability Chart'.

The Probability that E:E will soft open by...

October - 20%
November - 40%
December - 60%
January - 80%
February - 100%

or should it look more like this?...

November - 20%
December - 40%
January - 60%
February - 80%
March - 100%

Add to this wishful thinking as you please...

WDW1971

BRER STITCH said:
Hmmmmmmmmmm....(looks back at Forum Title).....

Is this a RUMOR.....or NEWS?

:veryconfu

He said he came up with it, so it's neither rumor nor news...it's speculation.

Incidentally, I'll be there in December (early), so I hope the 60% probability is right...please, please, please...

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Lynx04 said:
I say 100% April 24.

You mean April 22. Thats Earth Day, which is the anniversary of AK. Not the 24th.

Also, that date is much more suited for an official opening than a soft opening.

DisneySaint

TheOneVader said:
I say 10% this year, 50% Feb, and 90% March.

I'm more inclined to agree with this. People always get too ansy and it's a matter of time (hell, it's already started) before the bombardment of new signup posters posting "WILL EE BE OPEN FOR MY TRIP IN ___?"

Lynx04

Thrawn said:
You mean April 22. Thats Earth Day, which is the anniversary of AK. Not the 24th.

Also, that date is much more suited for an official opening than a soft opening.

You got me there.

I always get the day mixed up.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Lynx04 said:
You got me there.

I always get the day mixed up.

Only reason I know is because my birthday is the 21st, and thats my first day ever at AK. Went on preview week before it opened, and saw the first ever public ITTBAB.

nelsonj3

I have a relative that works on Kali at AK. He said that they are telling the CM's that there isn't any way that EE will be open before January. Now, he didn't say whether that meant soft opening or official opening. I wouldn't hold your breath on anything before at least December.

tn1999 said:
I think a winter opening would be appropriate

Good point. Maybe they can add "magical" snow, or get lucky with the extremely cold winter they're predicting and get a few flakes of the real? When was the last time Orlando got any snow?

dave2822

thedisneyfan said:
Good point. Maybe they can add "magical" snow, or get lucky with the extremely cold winter they're predicting and get a few flakes of the real? When was the last time Orlando got any snow?

December 1989

Hey, you learned some meaningless trivia on WDWMagic.com today!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom