DVC Rental & tickets question

jengrey

Original Poster
I had a reservation booked at POR for September 2016, but we changed our minds and decided to rent DVC points instead. We've rented a studio at BLT and now I have to buy tickets. My question is: when you rent DVC points does everyone on the reservation have to have the same type of ticket (like they do for MYW packages) or can they have a different number days, etc.? I'm a park commando while DH is more of a relax-at-the-resort kind of guy and he may only want to spend a few days in the parks as opposed to the 6 days I'm going to spend.
This is my first time renting DVC points, so that's why I'm so clueless :rolleyes:

lostpro9het

My question is: when you rent DVC points does everyone on the reservation have to have the same type of ticket (like they do for MYW packages) or can they have a different number days, etc.?
Nope! Since you will be buying the tickets separately you may buy them all with differing lengths if you like.

Last edited:

Tom

Beta Return
The important thing will be to link each ticket to the correct guest in My Disney Experience. That way when you book and use Fastpasses, and use Magic Bands to enter the parks, its pulling from the correct person's ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom