Dumb Question about After Hour Events

waterhouse6

Original Poster
WDW rookie here....only have gone twice:rolleyes: I want to take my family to the Christmas party on the 14th of December. That is the only thing I want to do that day. Do I have to buy a park pass or can we go on the Christmas party pass/ticket only? TIA!!!:xmas:

happymom52003

You can get in at 4:00 with just your party ticket. If you want to go to the MK earlier in the day, you will have to have a park pass for the day. The Christmas party is awesome!!:xmas:

Jorden

If you plan on spending the full day in the theme park you will need two seperate tickets, one for the park one for the event. The event tickets let you get in about 2 hours before the event itself starts (so about 5PM I believe).

No question is dumb!

But no you dont have to pay twice, with your Christmas Party Ticket, that can get you into the park after 4:00. When you walk into Magic Kingdom, they will give you a wristband when you come through the turnstiles, that is so they know who paid for the party and who didnt when it starts later during the evening. If you wanted to come later right before the party starts thats good too!

I may not have so many posts here but everybody starts somewhere, and no question is dumb! :)

maelstrom

As others have said, you MVMCP ticket will get you into the park at 4:00p; any time before that and you'd need a regular park ticket. You can use the earlier part of the day to go to Downtown Disney or visit the resorts to see the Christmas decorations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom