Ducktales is returning!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It really is a real shame. It makes no sense business wise as well. I would hazard a guess if it was on Disney + it would do incredibly well. I have to go back and watch season 3 really liked seasons 1 & 2.

Didn’t they want to make a darkwing duck spin off?
Darkwing is in the works, supposedly.

mf1972

i’m in the minority on this, but i actually didn’t care for this version of ducktales. i just couldn’t get into it. i heard it was popular & successful, so i’ll admit it’s a shame that it’s being cancelled.

mf1972

i’m in the minority on this, but i actually didn’t care for this version of ducktales. i just couldn’t get into it. i heard it was popular & successful, so i’ll admit it’s a shame that it’s being cancelled.
0D488CC4-FDAC-4634-A818-62E5359C41E1.gif

i’ll see myself out now...

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Crossover episodes would have easily extended the series run of DuckTales. Synergy and all. This decision is kinda shocking. Bummed.
My understanding is that there is still a crossover in the works for the current season. They showed character art back at Comic Con or something last year showing the new versions of the TaleSpin cast. It also looks like there is 10 episodes left not 5 as I had originally stated. They have currently aired 65 full episodes and all of the articles I am reading claim that they have produced 75, so that would leave us with 10. (well probably more like 9 episodes if they split the last one in two parts and air it as an hour block).

Surferboy567

Surferboy567

Wanted to give this a bump. I have just seen the series finale on DisneyNOW. They made it available for everyone to watch without the need for a sign in.

If anyone wants to discuss figured we can do so here.

It is a very good finale, some parts are typical children’s TV but the end features a twist I really didn’t see coming.

I also kind of need some clarification on this twist so if anyone else has seen it we can discuss.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Wanted to give this a bump. I have just seen the series finale on DisneyNOW. They made it available for everyone to watch without the need for a sign in.

If anyone wants to discuss figured we can do so here.

It is a very good finale, some parts are typical children’s TV but the end features a twist I really didn’t see coming.

I also kind of need some clarification on this twist so if anyone else has seen it we can discuss.
Watched about half of it last night... will watch the final half this evening. So far so good, excited to see where they go with it. Sad to see it end has been me and my daughters show, started watching when she was one and now she's almost five so lots of memories here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom