News Droid Depot mobile app brings Star Wars Galaxy's Edge home

Texas84

Went to shopDisney to look at the pre-built droids and got a 'this page is popular' wait page. So apparently this is working.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
No site has been down since 10AM Eastern due to May the Fourth Sales. Lots of people including myself tried to buy stuff only to get kicked out and then told it was Sold Out. Literally had one item in my cart tried to check out got bounced out and was told it was sold out. Tried to add a different item that was still available was entering my info for checkout got kicked out a second time and then when I went back into the site it was sold out. Its a mess.

UPDATE: Site is now working... All of the Star Wars Starbucks Mugs (what I was after) and a few other things are SOLD OUT.

Last edited:

trainplane3

No site has been down since 10AM Eastern due to May the Fourth Sales. Lots of people including myself tried to buy stuff only to get kicked out and then told it was Sold Out. Literally had one item in my cart tried to check out got bounced out and was told it was sold out. Tried to add a different item that was still available was entering my info for checkout got kicked out a second time and then when I went back into the site it was sold out. Its a mess.

UPDATE: Site is now working... All of the Star Wars Starbucks Mugs (what I was after) and a few other things are SOLD OUT.
Check again, they're in stock.

Along with the ears everyone's freaking out over.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Check again, they're in stock.

Along with the ears everyone's freaking out over.

Can't comment on the ears, could not find them when I just looked. But I saw earlier that they are backordered which is a reasonable solution. Everything else however is still sold out even this key thing people seem to be interested in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200504-173543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200504-173543_Chrome.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 264
  • Screenshot_20200504-173425_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200504-173425_Chrome.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Screenshot_20200504-173510_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200504-173510_Chrome.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 255

trainplane3

Can't comment on the ears, could not find them when I just looked. But I saw earlier that they are backordered which is a reasonable solution. Everything else however is still sold out even this key thing people seem to be interested in.
Ah well. They were there till a little after 4pm for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom