Driving off the World

I am staying at the Grand Floridian in December. My wife does not like Disney food and we plan to drive off the World for supper. Are there any requirements or any information I will need to drive off or get back to the Grand Floridian later in the night ? Thanks everyone !

shoppingnut

If you are renting a car or have your own car, the first day you check in they will give you a parking pass to put on your dashboard. When going through the guard station, even with the parking pass, you will need to show your room key.

Upvote 0

ArtieJim

She's doesn't like any of the food any where in Disney World? You might want to explore some of the restaurants, unless you're big fans of Cracker Barrel type restaurants (chains).

There are some great places in Epcot, your own hotel and Downtown Disney you may want to think twice about.

Upvote 0

mickeymatt

I am staying at the Grand Floridian in December. My wife does not like Disney food and we plan to drive off the World for supper. Are there any requirements or any information I will need to drive off or get back to the Grand Floridian later in the night ? Thanks everyone !

:shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom