drink cups at the parks???

sclotyemhawi

Original Poster
do the parks have refillable mugs/cups liket the resorts do? Do they offer free refills? or discounted refills? If this has been asked befoer I am sorry for posting again. Thank you in advance.:king:

Scooter

As far as I know, only Animal Kingdom offers a refillable drink cup.

It's a rather large drink cup with a decorative plastic top.
You have a choice of animals on the top...mine has gorillas on it.

I forget how much it originally cost, but refills were a Dollar.

It makes for a great souvenir, but it's so big that it's kind of a pain to carry it all over the park all day long.

I don't have one, but perhaps someone on these boards has a picture of this monstrocity that they could share with fellow posters.

SpaceMountainUK

Both water parks offer these mugs. $10 for unlimited refills, the cup has a bar code sticker on it and when you want to refill you just scan you cup at the refill stations and pick which drink you want. Small tip too that I only found out about this yr.

Keep your cup! because you can get a new barcode sticker for $6 the next time you return!

LuvtheEars

Keep your cup! because you can get a new barcode sticker for $6 the next time you return!

That is great! Now if only we could get the resorts to do this! I still have all my cups from 7 years ago at BCR. Well, I guess this wouldn't work for us since we are going to AKL this trip. Perhaps they could make one cup for all the resorts with a barcode. Just a thought.
:rolleyes:

Meeko

It would be really nice if all the theme parks had this cup with a barcode option. Maybe Animal Kingdom and the water parks are serving as test grounds before it's expanded to Magic Kingdom, Epcot and MGM. Anyone know of plans to do this?:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom