Dream WDW Character Encounters?

ChronoSynth/SammyWhiteFox

Original Poster
Hi guys! I I’ve got a discussion for you today:
What would your dream Disney character encounter be?
What characters would you like to meet? How would these characters interact with each other? In which park and where in the park would the encounter take place?

For me, my dream encounter would be meeting Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps, Bolt, and Mittens.

IanDLBZF

As for me it would be Panchito Pistoles and Jose Carioca at either Epcot (Mexico Pavilion) or Magic Kingdom (during the Christmas Party in Adventureland); followed by Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse at Magic Kingdom (flagpole).

drizgirl

As for me it would be Panchito Pistoles and Jose Carioca at either Epcot (Mexico Pavilion) or Magic Kingdom (during the Christmas Party in Adventureland); followed by Marie, Berlioz and Toulouse at Magic Kingdom (flagpole).
Jose and Panchito have been meeting (with Donald) as part of the Viva Navidad celebration in DCA during the holiday season. What a shame they don't do something similar at Epcot.

JIMINYCR

Theres soooo many great characters to dream about meeting that are rare. Since weve met Jiminy Cricket and crew many times in the past, I think I'd enjoy an encounter with Robin Hood, Little John, Friar Tuck, Sheriff of Nottingham, Prince John. We would have an archery tournament, then a flight and evade adventure through all the EP countries. Ending with a victory meal & drinks at the Rose & Crown Pub.

IanDLBZF

Theres soooo many great characters to dream about meeting that are rare. Since weve met Jiminy Cricket and crew many times in the past, I think I'd enjoy an encounter with Robin Hood, Little John, Friar Tuck, Sheriff of Nottingham, Prince John. We would have an archery tournament, then a flight and evade adventure through all the EP countries. Ending with a victory meal & drinks at the Rose & Crown Pub.

View attachment 410241
Oh, I've already meet Robin Hood and Little John before, just need the Sheriff of Nottingham, Friar Tuck, and Prince John.

Mizzourah

Sadly, I always thought the Muppets show they’re cutting at MK was one of the coolest character encounters. Whenever you see other characters in the parks, it’s still obviously a person in a costume or acting. There was something special about seeing the Muppets perform in person, because there’s no difference (aside from spontaneity) between the real Muppets and the WDW Muppets. Same size. Same character. They were real.

That being said, a dynamic Muppets meet and greet would be incredible.

I actually asked around about this at magic kingdom once as an adult wanting to have pictures with somewhat obscure disney characters. They could not help me find the walrus and the carpenter unfortunately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom