Dream makers

SulleyanBoo

I know that you can request to have something special (flowers, gift baskets, ect..) in the room before you arrive as a surprise.

Does anyone know how I can get in contact with a "dream maker" and how $$$ it is..ballpark?:veryconfu

Also, I am checking in tomorrow so if im also too late please let me know.

It was a last minute thought. :)

MissM

I know that you can request to have something special (flowers, gift baskets, ect..) in the room before you arrive as a surprise
Nothing can be done before you arrive as you don't get a room assignment until you check in. However, you can get something waiting for you at the end of the first day when you come back from the parks.

Upvote 0

wilkeliza

Nothing can be done before you arrive as you don't get a room assignment until you check in. However, you can get something waiting for you at the end of the first day when you come back from the parks.

There have been conflicting reports about this. When I complained about the fact I was told that the Mickey's grand welcome couldn't be put in the room on day of arrival someone on this board told me that it can. If you get the right disney florist they will put the welcoming packages (and to my knowledge only the welcome packages) in your room that night. Drop off time is between 3pm and 9pm so it would make sense that if you check into your resort at 4pm or 5pm you would be able to get your package in the 7pm to 9pm time slot even if there was an issue with your room and you had to switch rooms.

I wouldn't rely on what I just said because like I said unfortunately I was told no but it seems other members on the board was told it is possible. I told the Disney Florist they just lost 900 dollars in business because we wanted to spend a lot of money to have the grand welcome plus a pirates package and some other goodies brought in our first night. When they said we wouldn't have it until the next day I replied with the fact that if it doesn't come until the next day it defeats the purpose of a "Welcome Package".

Upvote 0

satchamo

We had a magic surprise waiting for my girls when we checked in at the WL-signed pictures of Cindy, mouse ears, candy, and a sig book and micky pen.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom