Dream Maker Packages

gjpjtj

The New Dream Maker Packages

Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere. While searching the Disney website for info on reservations for our trip in 2003, I noticed they are changing the ticket packages. Apparently after December 31, 2002 there will no longer be the "Magic" packages. From then on it is the Dream Maker packages. Considerable changes with this in the "Flex features". Here is some info from the Disney site:

Disney's Dream Maker™ package comes complete with accommodations at a Disney Resort and Disney's Ultimate Park Hopper ticket so you can come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and more from the moment you check in until the end of your check-out day.

To create the perfect vacation for every member of the family, just start with the Dream Maker Package and select one of the Silver, Gold, Platinum or Romance plans listed below to add even more magic to your vacation.

Silver Plan
With this plan, you can customize each day by choosing from a menu of dining, recreation and other Magical Wishes. It includes everything in Disney's Dream Maker Package, plus two Magical Wishes features per person, per night. Choose from a menu of dining, recreation, Theme Park tours, merchandise and more.

Gold Plan
This plan really makes planning easy. It offers everything in the standard Dream Maker Package, and it includes three meals a day, access to Disney Children's Activity Centers, unlimited golf, selected recreation and Theme Park tours, plus even more.

Platinum Plan
This all-inclusive plan, offered exclusively at Disney's Deluxe and selected Disney's Home Away From Home Resorts, includes the ultimate array of luxurious details! It comes with everything in the Gold Plan, plus magical extras like your own personalized Itinerary Planner, a dazzling fireworks cruise, in-room child care, and much more.

Romance Plan
Here's something especially for couples! This plan offers everything in the standard Dream Maker plus a romantic 30-minute carriage ride with champagne. You'll also be able to choose from a menu of Romantic Options including dining, Cirque du Soleil® admission, spa treatment and photo session.

Free Extras

Since you're buying Disney's Dream Maker™ Package instead of purchasing your accommodations and Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket separately, the following "extras" are FREE:

- Two FREE souvenir Disney trading pins and lanyards per room

- One of the following FREE Choice Features per room (the one Choice Feature chosen must be used by all Guests in a room at the same time and at the same location)

One round of miniature golf at Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course
One Disney Character storytelling experience at Epcot® (advance reservations required and subject to availability)
Up to two images displayed on one Leave a Legacy Tile at Epcot®
The package price is equal to or less than the non-discounted prices of your accommodations and Ultimate Park Hopper Ticket, plus tax, so that means the "extras" are free!

mickey04

Oddly enough, I was just at the Disney web site making plans for my January 2003 trip, and I noticed the "Dream Maker" packages. I'd never heard of this either. Then, just moments later, I found your post- strange , huh. Anyway, it sounds like Disney charging more for less. There are really not many Flex Features available with this package (I saw miniature golf, storytelling or Leave A Legacy tiles) and none of those really interest me as much as the old ones (we usually get a character breakfast). The add ons sound like previous packages (i.e. Discovery Magic Pass, Deluxe Magic Pass).

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
If you need any help booking any of these packages or you need one explained to you, please feel free to ask. I have all of the information on these packages on file.

Pam

Upvote 0

gjpjtj

Original Poster
Originally posted by mickey04
There are really not many Flex Features available with this package (I saw miniature golf, storytelling or Leave A Legacy tiles) and none of those really interest me as much as the old ones (we usually get a character breakfast). The add ons sound like previous packages (i.e. Discovery Magic Pass, Deluxe Magic Pass).

We usually take advantage of the character breakfast as well. Guess we will have to pay for it from now on, and just add our faces to the great cemetary at EPCOT.:animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom