Dream - Hot tubs?

ChuckElias

This is me from April 2022 IN the hot tub next to the Quiet Cove pool on Deck 11. The hot tub has a transparent bottom so you can see down to the ocean.

IMG_20220425_122111162.jpg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I was hoping it was still there, the kids really want to be able to use a hot tub on the cruise. :)

I was checking out the deck plans and it looks like there's one but couldn't confirm. And where I thought it was isn't where the pics are from.

This is me from April 2022 IN the hot tub next to the Quiet Cove pool on Deck 11. The hot tub has a transparent bottom so you can see down to the ocean.

View attachment 689867

I remember loving that glass bottom! I'm usually not one for heights (I freaked out at the glass brick floor on the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower :) ) but that's a cool feature.

Maelstrom Troll

Thanks everyone! I was hoping it was still there, the kids really want to be able to use a hot tub on the cruise. :)

I was checking out the deck plans and it looks like there's one but couldn't confirm. And where I thought it was isn't where the pics are from.

I remember loving that glass bottom! I'm usually not one for heights (I freaked out at the glass brick floor on the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower :) ) but that's a cool feature.
I’m pretty sure that the hot tubs are in the adult only area unfortunately

jme

There is still a family hot tub in the Dream (it has been removed on the Fantasy).
It is on Deck 11 near the Mickey Slide/Vanellopeas Sweet Shop

Here’s a screengrab from a YouTube tour published in April 2022

F7FB1296-3435-463A-BAC2-F9EAD1608E1C.jpeg

ToTBellHop

I get that they aren‘t really for kids (and they attract unsupervised ones…) but it’s a bit of a bummer that all of the DCL are starting to exclude kids unlike WDW. That tiny hot tub on Wish was definitely a negative for us.

We are thinking of sailing Fantasy in summer 2024 (if it is still departing from Canaveral depending on when Treasure starts sailing) so I’m sad to hear it doesn’t have a family hot tub.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom