Dream FastPass?

mousefan1972

It's a fastpass that can be used at all attractions that have a fastpass queue, for whichever park you win one in. It looks like this:

fp.jpg

kjd469

You've just got to be in the right place at the right time. In July, my family had just finished watching the Twilight Zone in the "library" on Tower of Terror, and when the show was over the lights came on and they announced that everyone in the room had won a dream fast pass for MGM that day. It was early in the day - about 9:15a.m. Two weeks ago, my daughter and I were back at WDW, this time we were at EPCOT walking from Journey into Imagination towards Club Cool...there were 3 Dream Squad members just standing there, but as we approached they each pulled a handful of Dream Fast Passes out of their sack and quickly handed them out to us and those who came by at that time - very random - again, just being lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time. If you do get one, you are always greeted by envious stares from others!!:king:

eroyee

We got ours at 9:15 in the morning just as we were going into JIY. the doors opened and there stood the dream squad. they gave out dream fastpasses to all who were entering at that time........yaaay........

Ashitaka

We got ours at Test Track at about 9:25am. They were ushering people from the standby line into what would normally be the single rider pre-show area, carefully counting off the number of people. Once they had the right number, they closed the door.

Then a cast member asked us what the most important thing you first do when you get in a car. Once a few kids answered, "Buckle your seatbelt," the cast-member said that we really didn't need to see the pre-show safety film then as we already knew the most important thing. We were going to do something special instead.

He then revealed the three of them were with the Dream Team and we all were getting Dream Fastpasses. Cheering ensued.

And boy, did people look at us enviously all day. :king:

bgraham34

On my last trip I someone sold there fastpass to a guest online at Soarin. I was surprised. I am not sure how much it was sold for.

BRER STITCH

Here's ours from EPCOT two weeks ago!

What a GREAT surprise it was! Now I can honestly say I kow somebody who won something! :lol:

WaltDisneyWorldNov29-Dec620074822.jpg

SewIn2Disney

Why is the Indiana Jones tab gold in the first pic? Is it because you have to go to a specific showing of that show?

And I would imagine the dream fastpasses are all given out in the morning. If they are only good for one day, what good would they be if you got them at night? lol

farmgirl

I didn't think the tab is actually gold in color I think it is just a reflection. I could be wrong...when we got ours they were all the same.:shrug:

dpunky

I finally got my dream fastpass at the end of the Haunted Mansion ride at 9:00am. It was cool because they said we won and handed out the dream pass. I've been trying so hard to get one. It really does happen when you least expect this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom